Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
....always believe in you sooouuuul
You’ve got the power to nooooo
Your indestructible
Always believe it

Fantastic goal for rangers

How I miss him ( IMHO he is far better than Webster)

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Tough to make the comparison when one is playing in one of the planet's toughest football leagues, while the other...

... isn't.

(Always a fan of Connor)

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
‘Far better than Webster’

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Yes being tested week in week out against PL attacks is the same as the SPL donkeys :facepalm:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
‘Far better than Webster’.

We'll never know whether, or to what extent, Goldson could have stepped up. He didn't let us down, and most reasonable supporters applauded his efforts while playing for us.
At the time, we had a CB pairing that was always going to keep him as third choice CB - and he was too good a player to leave kicking his heels or on the bench. So, just as with Cook and Tommy Elphick, we let him go. He seems to be a perfect fit for Steve Gerrard and Rangers, and must be having the time of his life playing for a massively supported club).
Which is fine by me - I'm happy for him, and don't feel the need to disparage him.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Hard to compare to Webster, but I do miss Conor as well and did and still feel he could do a job in this league.

But completely understand why he had to move.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Webster, Dunk and White would all rip the SPL apart, just like Goldson does. Its just impossible to compare SPL players with PL players, which is also why I dont buy into the Oddson Edouard hype.

That said, his performances in Rangers are probably going to give him a shot to prove your point sooner rather than later.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
He was very decent for us.

Always looked a class player.
Clearly he's bossing it in that league, doesn't mean he wouldn't have flourished in the Prem though.

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
Webster, Dunk and White would all rip the SPL apart, just like Goldson does. Its just impossible to compare SPL players with PL players, which is also why I dont buy into the Oddson Edouard hype.

That said, his performances in Rangers are probably going to give him a shot to prove your point sooner rather than later.

That argument doesn't really work considering that Duffy has been total shit in the SPL...

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
That argument doesn't really work considering that Duffy has been total shit in the SPL...

Well they are all better than Duffy, and besides, Duffy would be great in the SPL if Celtic didnt have a mentally handicapped manager.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
People seem to forget he was rightfully 4th choice when he was here. I love the man but to suggest Webster is no better is ludicrous.

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
Well they are all better than Duffy, and besides, Duffy would be great in the SPL if Celtic didnt have a mentally handicapped manager.

Big claim that Webster is better than Duffy considering that Duffy was our player of the season the season before last.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here