Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Football Managers That Seem To Have Disappeared From The Game

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Big Sam ? maybe he's been on a diet that's why no one's seen him recently ?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Kevin Keegan.

I would love it if he came back. Love it!

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
That German dude who managed Cameroon (I think) who we were briefly linked with when Dick Knight was chairman... to be fair he’s probably 80 by now but he was rock and roll... you know, I rather like that.

GP is not rock and roll, he’s got 1980s Yes (or worse, 80s Rush) written all over him... Christ. Good God I find him so dull, like an inoffensive dull neighbor, you know, the bloke who is assistant manager at Pets at Home. I’d trust him with the goldfish or the store three legged rabbit, but 30 million ... hmmmmm

No truly great manager has been so dull.

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
That German dude who managed Cameroon (I think) who we were briefly linked with when Dick Knight was chairman... to be fair he’s probably 80 by now but he was rock and roll... you know, I rather like that.

GP is not rock and roll, he’s got 1980s Yes (or worse, 80s Rush) written all over him... Christ. Good God I find him so dull, like an inoffensive dull neighbor, you know, the bloke who is assistant manager at Pets at Home. I’d trust him with the goldfish or the store three legged rabbit, but 30 million ... hmmmmm

No truly great manager has been so dull.

So you would trust Winnie Schäfer with 30 millions but not Graham Potter? Well.. its your money.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
So you would trust Winnie Schäfer with 30 millions but not Graham Potter? Well.. its your money.

Yes, yes I would.

Graham Potter would spend it on comfortable knit wear, ever the pragmatist.

Schafer would blow it on helicopters and stretched limos, you know the ones with a jacuzzi on the back. That’s the kind of manager I crave not George Dent from drop the dead donkey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here