ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Funny you should say that - Romaric Yapi tried a bit of hurling during the recent U-23 fixture against Blackburn Rovers:-

YapiHurling.jpg

Perfidious Albion

Oct 25, 2011
At the end of my tether
I have watched a bit of hurling on tv recently. It is a very fast& skilful game. I don’t know how they control the ball on their sticks (wrong name but...) and amount of running they do is insane. I believe it is all amateur too.
The hurling final is on Sky Mix Sunday afternoon. I will look out for the lad.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I have watched a bit of hurling on tv recently. It is a very fast& skilful game. I don’t know how they control the ball on their sticks (wrong name but...) and amount of running they do is insane. I believe it is all amateur too.

I did have a look to see if there was any coverage on the services I subscribe to over here (fuboTV, Peacock, ESPN +) but I couldn't see it offered anywhere.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern

The stick is known as a hurley (or a caman if you're speaking Irish). I've watched the odd game in Dublin and it's a great spectacle.

I notice that there's a hurling team that trains at Hove Rec. It's a sport that I long fancied having a go at but it's too late now :down:

I'll look out for the final on Sunday, thanks for the tip

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here