Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Track and trace - 1901 East Stand?

ALF

Sep 1, 2011
Can anybody tell me if they have received a high alert warning from track and trace telling you to self isolate went to football Monday sun harvest lounge east stand signed in now have to isolate for 14 days from Monday phoned a couple of people they also got the message think there was approx 300 people there so not a great start to the new regulations .

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Can anybody tell me if they have received a high alert warning from track and trace telling you to self isolate went to football Monday sun harvest lounge east stand signed in now have to isolate for 14 days from Monday phoned a couple of people they also got the message think there was approx 300 people there so not a great start to the new regulations .

14 days eh, at least you can go for a walk Christmas day !!

I wish you all the best.

Last edited:

Brighton Rocker

Jul 16, 2011
TN 21

In North Stand on Monday. Plenty of fresh air and no track and trace alert.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Not good news for yourself or the prospect of opening up Football attendances more :down:

Stay safe.

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
And those without the app do not need to self isolate as they would not get the notification i presume?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I went in the South West 1901 and they frog marched you to register so would be surprised if not everyone was registered. I had the app, so not an issue. Not sure what happened if you didn't. That said when we entered the lounge they also took our names as well and registered them on their own system so I think either way if you were there they would be able to contact you.

One question - how do you know this is as a result of being at the football, do they tell you?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
On a similar theme :

I got half a dozen calls from Track & Trace 6 weeks ago saying I had been in close contact with someone who tested positive in a Newcastle pub.

The fact I haven't been to Newcastle for 3 years did seem to confuse them. They said "you are Mr Ian Carter aren't you" and I said NO. My name is Andy .....and I haven't been outside of Sussex this year!

It appears someone entering the pub in Newcastle had made up a random phone number and it just happened to match mine! Fortunately because on the very night I had been out to a pub in Shoreham and scanned in with the Q code, they realised I couldn't be in two places at opposite ends of the country at the same time and I was told I didn't have to isolate.

Not surprised this happens though as when I've been in pubs and seen the 'sign in' books I've seen numerous Mr Smiths listed and even Lionel Messi was apparently in the Waterside a few weeks ago!

Trolly Dolly

Aug 22, 2011
Does the alert tell you the venue you were at when you came into contact with someone as my understanding is they don't give you this information. I was in the lounge and signed in with QR check in and have had no alert messages.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

I think you’re trolling aren’t you....

Interesting first post, my money is on Timmy?

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
With my cynical head on. OP has one post to his name? Lets hope everything turns out ok though whatever the circumstances.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Didn't know they had opened two 1901 lounges, only saw one open for sale for the Sheffield United game, south west Heineken Lounge. .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here