Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Leicester City Football Clubs most famous supporter...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
51UDm9l2LVL._AC_.jpg

No disrespec Emma, you may be one of the Nation's favourite cooks but we've got a recipe for disaster :lolol: for you boys on Sunday as they take one helluva beating.

GPott and the boys are stung after defeat at home to high flying Southampton on Monday and will be straining at a leash to put things right at the Long Power on Sunday with victory at your covid infested Eastern midland cesspit.

Come on, let's show the boys our support by packing the drawing rooms and lounges of Sussex and beyond and roaring the boys to a famous victory on the box, and take us one step closer to the promised land of EPL football 21/22.

:ascarf:

:clap:

:ohmy:

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Emma needs to get that pizza in the oven sharpish rather than standing around posing for the photo. The oven door is open and it will be losing heat rapidly causing the cooking time to increase and wasting energy. Clearly not thinking of the environment. She's also risking some rather nasty burns cooking in just her underwear and I don't think those shoes are safe in an environment where there could be spillage, all round a massive failure in health and safety. I hope she's thoroughly ashamed of herself and should report to me for punishment immediately.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Emma needs to get that pizza in the oven sharpish rather than standing around posing for the photo. The oven door is open and it will be losing heat rapidly causing the cooking time to increase and wasting energy. Clearly not thinking of the environment. She's also risking some rather nasty burns cooking in just her underwear and I don't think those shoes are safe in an environment where there could be spillage, all round a massive failure in health and safety. I hope she's thoroughly ashamed of herself and should report to me for punishment immediately.

I don't think she's even preheated the oven. Not that it even matters seeing as she's just cooking a supermarket pizza which is bound to be crap anyway. And one pizza is not going to be enough for the two of us either. I've got serious doubts about her.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Somene has stolen my bicycle :angry:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Is that Rebecca Vardy?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron