Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Humour] Joke du Jour

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I just opened the medicine cupboard, a bottle of Omega 3 pills fell out and hit me.

Luckily my wounds were only super fish oil.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
You need to have words with whoever last put the bottle away, leaving it in a position where it can just fall out of the cupboard when the door is opened is extremely careless.

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
It doesn't take a brain sturgeon to come up with a fish pun

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
NSC unwritten rule #74: Any thread even vaguely fish related will end with 5+ pages of fish puns.

I hope you’re taking vitamin sea tablets with those Omega capsules, or you may end up in a clambulance.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I just opened the medicine cupboard, a bottle of Omega 3 pills fell out and hit me.

Luckily my wounds were only super fish oil.

I hope your medicine cupboard is out of the reach of sildren?

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Oh no, what have you done. Now people will spend a ludicrously long, overly extended, amount of time time looking through every post to see if they can spot cleverly concealed fish puns. It's going to waste a lot of peoples time.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Oh no, what have you done. Now people will spend a ludicrously long, overly extended, amount of time time looking through every post to see if they can spot cleverly concealed fish puns. It's going to waste a lot of peoples time.

I'm looking now! I can feel my mullet growing as I surf the tinterweb from my comfy char wearing nothing but a codpiece. I'm having a brill time.

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East

Why would anyone try to conceel a fish pun?

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012

Read your post a few times, cod not sea a pun at all.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Speaking of eels, it reminds me of the time I went to the sperm donor clinic.
The nurse asked me if I’d like to ********** in the cup,
I said, ‘I’m good but I’m not ready to compete in a tournament yet.’

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here