Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] Apples new over the ears headphones. The case.. WTF!

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
They'll be very good, and you'll be able to sell them for 60% of what you paid for them after 1-2 years of use...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
source.gif

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
They'll be very good, and you'll be able to sell them for 60% of what you paid for them after 1-2 years of use...

No, no they won't be very good at all. They'll be overpriced and mediocre sounding, but they'll have a little apple symbol on them which is the most important thing.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Wow. Cool. 2020 isn’t all doom and gloom!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'm surprised [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] hasn't shut down NSC for six months for this announcement.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
If you want real quality sound and build dodge Beats and these and get yourself a set of Sennheisers for 1/5 the price.

For £500 you could get yourself a decent studio level sound system. Absolutely insane.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm surprised [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] hasn't shut down NSC for six months for this announcement.

How would he pay for his new earphones? :jester:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
No, no they won't be very good at all. They'll be overpriced and mediocre sounding, but they'll have a little apple symbol on them which is the most important thing.

Isn't that the idea, then in 6 months time version 2 will come out with a 10% improvement, then version 3 with another 10% etc etc etc, that'll be over £1k a year income from each Apple user, perfect business sense.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
If you want real quality sound and build dodge Beats and these and get yourself a set of Sennheisers for 1/5 the price.

For £500 you could get yourself a decent studio level sound system. Absolutely insane.

Not sure about that, but AKG have ruled the roost for headphones in recent years, some cracking stuff and well under 3 figures.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Isn't that the idea, then in 6 months time version 2 will come out with a 10% improvement, then version 3 with another 10% etc etc etc, that'll be over £1k a year income from each Apple user, perfect business sense.

with non-backward compatible upgraded plug/socket to maximise the improvement :thumbsup:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
with non-backward compatible upgraded plug/socket to maximise the improvement :thumbsup:

I’ll probably just wear mine around my neck as an accessory so no need to worry about this. I wonder what they sound like? Any reviews on sound yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here