Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Kay Burley - oops!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
She's not as young and attractive as Rita Ora so will be interesting to see if an older celebrity gets away with it as easily as she did

D

Deleted member 2719

Beth rigby involved in the Soho 10, who would have guessed. The same hobby journo who poured scorn on Cummings. The difference here is massive, she put risk to others, Cummings was confined to his own family.

Sack them all.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Beth rigby involved in the Soho 10, who would have guessed. The same hobby journo who poured scorn on Cummings. The difference here is massive, she put risk to others, Cummings was confined to his own family.

Sack them all.

you could argue that she saw him get away with it so the rules aren't rules.

D

Deleted member 2719

you could argue that she saw him get away with it so the rules aren't rules.

You could, but you would probably have to be about 4 years old with that logic.

The Soho 10 have potentially endangered many lives, not just between themselves but potentially hundreds of folk and Cumming did not endanger anyone.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I’ve broken the rules. Within family though if that’s an excuse. Certainly not for a party though.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
You could, but you would probably have to be about 4 years old with that logic.

The Soho 10 have potentially endangered many lives, not just between themselves but potentially hundreds of folk and Cumming did not endanger anyone.

I would argue he did by telling the rest of the country that it was OK to break the rules. I think that one incident opened the floodgates for the idiots who have been non compliant, extended the control period and resulted in more deaths.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
At lot of ifs in the story, as to whether the group were outside.
However if they were indoors together whether in the restaurant or at Burley's home, I don't expect they will be popping up on my TV for sometime.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
At lot of ifs in the story, as to whether the group were outside.
However if they were indoors together whether in the restaurant or at Burley's home, I don't expect they will be popping up on my TV for sometime.

Burley is hugely popular and her ratings are excellent so it would take a brave person to suspend her, there's simply no one else like her who could fill that covered breakfast slot.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I would argue he did by telling the rest of the country that it was OK to break the rules. I think that one incident opened the floodgates for the idiots who have been non compliant, extended the control period and resulted in more deaths.

Absolutely correct - and any idiot who argues differently is an ........ errr ... ..... idiot.

D

Deleted member 2719

Nah sorry I disagree, the media Rigby and co opened any flood gates for those thick enough to think it was okay to do what they like.

The media pumped the living daylights out of it and caused destruction for months, they were all knobheads.

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing
Burley is hugely popular and her ratings are excellent so it would take a brave person to suspend her, there's simply no one else like her who could fill that covered breakfast slot.

Am amazed she’s so popular. Find her manner really irritating. The straw that decided me to watch other channels in future at breakfast time was a recent interview when she kept calling Michael Heseltine, my lord!

Much preferred Sarah-Jane Mee when she covered the breakfast slot.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

Because that's what's REALLY important here – how many people eat their breakfast while watching some Doris argue with people :thumbsup::rolleyes:

I'm sure there are many people who could fill her slot :moo:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here