Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Why are we such a soft touch.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
The squad is obviously well aware of the home record. 0-0 is no big worries but once there is a lead or the team goes behind, they either get afraid of their own shadows or mindlessly desperate. No easy solution, a win at home would remove a lot of psychological ghosts but as long as they are there, its difficult to win.

I dont believe in "must win" games but the next home game against Sheffield is very, very important.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
The squad is obviously well aware of the home record. 0-0 is no big worries but once there is a lead or the team goes behind, they either get afraid of their own shadows or mindlessly desperate. No easy solution, a win at home would remove a lot of psychological ghosts but as long as they are there, its difficult to win.

I dont believe in "must win" games but the next home game against Sheffield is very, very important.
So a game we need to win at the end of the season to stay up isn’t a must win game for you???

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
too nice , too predictable , too diplomatic and we miss too many decent chances

I love GP but I really hope he shows more passion in the dressing room too.
Don't like the way he came out afterwards and said 'It didn't seem so clear and obvious. If they think that is what it is then we have to accept it.'... No, we bloody shouldn't have to accept these decisions that are ruining most games every weekend (and I include our game v Liverpool last week), and the more managers speak out against it the more pressure it puts on the Prem to do something about it.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I love GP but I really hope he shows more passion in the dressing room too.
Don't like the way he came out afterwards and said 'It didn't seem so clear and obvious. If they think that is what it is then we have to accept it.'... No, we bloody shouldn't have to accept these decisions that are ruining most games every weekend (and I include our game v Liverpool last week), and the more managers speak out against it the more pressure it puts on the Prem to do something about it.

yes i typed out a long rant about getting shirty at these continuous , abysmal decisions .....just taking it on the chin and moving on is bollox imho , if this carries on we'll be struggling to avoid the drop again , we give teams too much of an easy ride and in what was supposed to be a bit of a celebration for our home fans the team just delivered 60 minutes of dog slop.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here