Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Sheffield United golden ticket thread

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Who will be getting an early Christmas present?

We'll find out very soon.

Share your delight (Group 1 again!) or dismay (WTF - group 4 again? Barber out!) or something in between.

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
If I went tonight does that mean I DEFINITELY won’t be group 1 for the Sheffield United game? I thought I read somewhere that wouldn’t be the case. I of course think that is totally fair if it is the case, but won’t be refusing the take my ticket if I do become group 1.

All the massive jinxes who went tonight should be banned

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
If I went tonight does that mean I DEFINITELY won’t be group 1 for the Sheffield United game? I thought I read somewhere that wouldn’t be the case. I of course think that is totally fair if it is the case, but won’t be refusing the take my ticket if I do become group 1.

Each ballot is completely independent.

A fan could be in group 1 for every single game. Another fan could be in group 4 for every single game.

Davey Boy Smith

Jul 5, 2003
Group 1 for the game tonight (I went), group 3 for Sheff Utd (very unlikely I’ll be going)...

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
PW2 again... not sure if domestic circumstances will allow going again.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Group 1 for the game tonight (I went), group 3 for Sheff Utd (very unlikely I’ll be going)...

Blimey - I didn't know the ballot results were up when I started this thread.

Southampton - Group 2 (got tickets)
Sheff Utd - Group 3

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
Priority Group 2 again - wonder what the take up this time around will be like as a Sunday kick off I can’t see more than a couple of hundred being left this time.

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Southampton: Priority Window 4.
Sheff Utd: Priority Window 3.
Quite frustrating really - need to be in 1 for guaranteed ticket or 2 for a chance

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
1 and now 3. After tonight, I'm not that bothered (not so much the performance, as the VAR nonsense which is sucking all the life out of watching live football).

Be interesting to see if there are any double one-ers.

Happy Exile

NSC Patron
Apr 19, 2018
I was 4 for Southampton but got a ticket on the exchange. Window 2 for Sheffield United and will be trying to go again one way or another.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Who will be getting an early Christmas present?

We'll find out very soon.

Share your delight (Group 1 again!) or dismay (WTF - group 4 again? Barber out!) or something in between.

How many consecutive Group 4's before it's appropriate to start asking questions? Our group is now on two consecutive Group 4's which is fair enough. Wouldn't want to see that sequence extending TOO much further tho

Leegull

Apr 7, 2016
3 for Southampton but 2 for Sheffield Utd... hopeful that we may be in with a squeak. Although I’d only go if I could get tickets for my boys too. (We are grouped in the ballot)

Being in 3 for Southampton, I didn’t pay much attention but would it be fair to say that a ticket for someone in priority 2 would only be likely via the exchange and therefore the chances of getting us 3 seats close to each other are slim for someone in 2?

I’ll log in and take a punt on Thursday morning, boys are desperate to get back for a game!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here