Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Colin Kazim Richards

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I do find it interesting that he quite rightly found the actions of the Millwall ‘supporters’ “disgusting” ... you know ... when compared to his own homophobic actions of a few seasons back?!? Interesting to read his thoughts re the weekend, perhaps he should look to his own behaviors prejudice as they may be (historic or otherwise) too - after all, being victimised re sexuality is just as disgusting as the behavior of the crowd the other day... or am I missing something?

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I do find it interesting that he quite rightly found the actions of the Millwall ‘supporters’ “disgusting” ... you know ... when compared to his own homophobic actions of a few seasons back?!? Interesting to read his thoughts re the weekend, perhaps he should look to his own behaviors prejudice as they may be (historic or otherwise) too - after all, being victimised re sexuality is just as disgusting as the behavior of the crowd the other day... or am I missing something?

Spot on.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Interesting to see him in a Derby shirt didn't realise he was back playing in the country.

Any thoughts

Ignore the negatively mefromringmer

The Coca-Cola kid is now age 34 and while he showed some early promise he ended up being a journey man footballer all be it at a fairly good level but he is still capable of some good moments to me he reminds me of a taller Leon Knight, I think he's currently playing for his 20th club I can only hope we had a good sell on clause, nearly 40 caps for Turkey and Champions league experience I don't think anyone ever saw the best of him

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I thought the same thing when I saw the photo. Well, I was actually more surprised he managed to get a contract at a top championship club at the age of 34.

And doing quite well actually. His goal a couple of games back was a decent header. Always came across as a bit of a twit but thought he spoke well on the matter at the weekend. Maybe he's finally grown up a bit?

jamie (not that one)

NSC Patron
May 3, 2012
Valencia
And doing quite well actually. His goal a couple of games back was a decent header. Always came across as a bit of a twit but thought he spoke well on the matter at the weekend. Maybe he's finally grown up a bit?

Pity for him that footballers only have a short career then!

schmunk

"Members"
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
top championship club

:clap:

Screenshot 2020-12-07 122940.png

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he has ‘grown up’ from the feed back Derby fans are giving.

Also, the fact that the Millwall knuckle draggers are targeting him only increases my view of him.

Comrade Sam

Comrade Sam
Jan 31, 2013
Walthamstow
I've posted this before, but watch the awesome film 'The Kaiser, the greatest footballer that never played'. Then and only then, look up CKR career on Wikipedia.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
Saw him hit a cracking long range consolation goal away at Reading in a horrible 5-1 defeat. Apart form that not much memory of him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here