[Albion] "Albion dressing room would be supportive of gay player"

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
The likelihood is that they already are or have been

Not wishing to out anyone, but yes.

This is an area where the women's game is light years ahead.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Well said DB.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
More virtuous signalling from the most virtuous signalling sport of them all: football. Let’s constantly talk about anything other than football, let’s link everything back to gender, sexual orientation, colour, race, religion and politics. When did football become so narcissistic as to tell everyone what to do and think. Remember the days when it used to be about sport?

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I wish there was an dislike button.

Edit to add. Not for the thread subject, but a post above.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
More virtuous signalling from the most virtuous signalling sport of them all: football. Let’s constantly talk about anything other than football, let’s link everything back to gender, sexual orientation, colour, race, religion and politics. When did football become so narcissistic as to tell everyone what to do and think. Remember the days when it used to be about sport?

U OK hun?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Remember the days when you could refuse to serve someone because they were black or Irish or Indian or in the case of my mother Spanish. When throwing bananas s on the pitch and making monkeys noises was ‘funny’.
When the old bill would fabricate evidence because someone was clearly a wrong un.
When being gay was a criminal offence and women ... working .. FFS.
When members of the arm forces were refused service in pubs because clearly being in the armed forces meant you were thick/stupid and it was the only ‘job’ you could get.

The good old days .....

If football can put some of this shit in the bin then it’s a ‘yes’ from me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
U OK hun?

Just tired of everything on this website and in general being about such things. I think it’s dividing us more than ever. It never used to cross my mind, now I think our social engineering has more in common with the 1920s and 30s than many would care to think. Probably Time for a break and let the usual suspects do what they do. It’ll be the same lot politically point scoring in 1 months time, 3 months time, 12 months time etc. :albion2:

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

You get very angry, very early in the day don't you petal.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Remember the days when you could refuse to serve someone because they were black or Irish or Indian or in the case of my mother Spanish. When throwing bananas s on the pitch and making monkeys noises was ‘funny’.
When the old bill would fabricate evidence because someone was clearly a wrong un.
When being gay was a criminal offence and women ... working .. FFS.
When members of the arm forces were refused service in pubs because clearly being in the armed forces meant you were thick/stupid and it was the only ‘job’ you could get.

The good old days .....

If football can put some of this shit in the bin then it’s a ‘yes’ from me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blimey you’ve gone off on a right one there. But it doesn’t does it? And NSC certainly doesn’t. Why can’t we have a chat site that isn’t obsessed with morale superiority point scoring and just talks about ‘the football’ without everything having to become about such issues day in day out. Same sanctimonious and antagonists posters at it all the time.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Just tired of everything on this website and in general being about such things. I think it’s dividing us more than ever. It never used to cross my mind, now I think our social engineering has more in common with the 1920s and 30s than many would care to think. Probably Time for a break and let the usual suspects do what they do. It’ll be the same lot politically point scoring in 1 months time, 3 months time, 12 months time etc. :albion2:

Its only divisive to the thick, hard of thinking or homophobes. To everyone else its not even vaguely controversial.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017

What a load of old shyte.
I (or my dad more so) remember those days: racism rife and accepted in the stands, same for homophobia, violence between fans commonplace... yeah, remember when it just used to be about sport eh??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here