Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] VAR - Pro Bull Riding

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Just channel hoping, as you do, and came upon Pro Bull Riding (Freespts HD on Virgin).

Bunch of cowboys trying to stay on the bull for a set number of seconds before either being thrown of or exercising an ungainly dismount!

They had one where the good ole boy stayed on for the allotted time and jumped clear. However, imagine my surprise when the commentator suddenly announced that 'the judges were going to look at that again', potentially for an early slap!!! I'm clueless as to the rules but it seems they were looking to see if the cowboy slapped the ball with his free hand, presumably as it would be some kind of penalty.

VAR seemed to work as no contact was evident.

That said, what a crap sport.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Kudos to the cowboy for slapping the bulls ball with his free hand, that’s something of an impressive reach around.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Just channel hoping, as you do, and came upon Pro Bull Riding (Freespts HD on Virgin).

Bunch of cowboys trying to stay on the bull for a set number of seconds before either being thrown of or exercising an ungainly dismount!

They had one where the good ole boy stayed on for the allotted time and jumped clear. However, imagine my surprise when the commentator suddenly announced that 'the judges were going to look at that again', potentially for an early slap!!! I'm clueless as to the rules but it seems they were looking to see if the cowboy slapped the ball with his free hand, presumably as it would be some kind of penalty.

VAR seemed to work as no contact was evident.

That said, what a crap sport.

God knows why I opened this thread! BUT why on earth would it be an advantage to slap a bull's ball (singular, very good shot my man) surely that would not be to your advantage, phew and I will not look at this thread again...............

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here