Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Michael Olise (Reading)

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
I hadn't seen or heard of Reading's midfielder Michael Olise before today, but he must be one of the best young players around.
Probably a £30 million player already. He's a teenage Lallana.

I'll now follow his progress with interest. I'd love it if Brighton could sign him but I'm sure there will be other clubs willing to gamble far more money.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
So you’ve seen him once and watched a YouTube video on him :lolol: Sounds like you’ve got a solid base on him being one of the best young players around and worth £30m :lolol:

How aren’t you a professional scout? :wink:

Biscuit Barrel

Jan 28, 2014
Southwick
I hadn't seen or heard of Reading's midfielder Michael Olise before today, but he must be one of the best young players around.
Probably a £30 million player already. He's a teenage Lallana.

I'll now follow his progress with interest. I'd love it if Brighton could sign him but I'm sure there will be other clubs willing to gamble far more money.

We might sign him in about 14 years time.

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis
So you’ve seen him once and watched a YouTube video on him :lolol: Sounds like you’ve got a solid base on him being one of the best young players around and worth £30m :lolol:

In fairness Wizard you've probably got it pretty much spot on. For all his undoubted skill young Olise may well be one of these players that can't be trusted.
But sometimes you see a player and think 'wow'. Today was one of those moments for me.

The £30m was suggested by Viv Anderson and the other pundit in the studio, who could also be way off the mark.

Anyway I'm claiming a gold star for being the first one to mention on NSC a French star of the future.

Yours sincerely,
Monsieur Olise
(Father)

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
I fully agree, never heard of him until today but was well impressed with his performance - will definitely not be playing in the championship next year

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
In fairness Wizard you've probably got it pretty much spot on. For all his undoubted skill young Olise may well be one of these players that can't be trusted.
But sometimes you see a player and think 'wow'. Today was one of those moments for me.

The £30m was suggested by Viv Anderson and the other pundit in the studio, who could also be way off the mark.

Anyway I'm claiming a gold star for being the first one to mention on NSC a French star of the future.

Yours sincerely,
Monsieur Olise
(Father)

Merci Papa:kiss:

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Looks an interesting prospect. Why the downers? We’re an established Premier League team guys. We have an exciting manager, we play great football and have a young talented squad. It’s really not unthinkable we could land a promising Championship player.. from Reading?

Lol, some of our fan base have real self esteem issues. We’re not league one anymore.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
How did palace get this guy for 8m?

Looks some prospect.

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Change at Barnham

Aug 6, 2011
Bognor Regis

It's only a matter of time @TheWizard before I get the call to be chief European scout for Bognor.
(see post #1)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I would LOVE us to nick him.

Surely they won't be able to hold onto him if the £35m release clause is true?

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I would LOVE us to nick him.

Surely they won't be able to hold onto him if the £35m release clause is true?
He's a superb player. If we're looking to invest £45m+ on Kudus, he would be a great option for £10m cheaper

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here