Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Your Nickname at school.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
As someone like many who has always worn glasses Four Eyes of course at early school (in the playground) by secondary a teacher actually said my glasses made my eyes look large just like an Owl. I could live with that but school is ever changing and it ended up as Hoot and to be fair i have heard an awful lot worse. You ?

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
They say that having a nickname is a sign of affection. I don't know if that's true with my next-door neighbour - ***t Face?!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Simmo
I guess it's sort of a family nickname..

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
While still at primary.ary school my granny took me on a tour of Shippams pastes at Chichester. By chance we were the 1000 visitor that year or something similar but we were given a presentation pack of all the pastes they made. I took some to school to give to friends and yes you've guessed my nickname for the rest of my schooling was Shippams.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I’ve given many nicknames over the years which have all stood the test of time, however I’ve never really had one myself, certainly not at school, at college I was known as Fro or Afro Sam due to my outrageous barnet.

Leekbrookgull

Jul 14, 2005
Leek
While still at primary.ary school my granny took me on a tour of Shippams pastes at Chichester. By chance we were the 1000 visitor that year or something similar but we were given a presentation pack of all the pastes they made. I took some to school to give to friends and yes you've guessed my nickname for the rest of my schooling was Shippams.

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

That,s not bad.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I’ve given many nicknames over the years which have all stood the test of time, however I’ve never really had one myself, certainly not at school, at college I was known as Fro or Afro Sam due to my outrageous barnet.

What's your name now? Shaun?!

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
I had many but they are all too rude to post.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Never really heard of too many nicknames about our school, I never had one but I do remember a chap called " Gruffer " Brown who was renowned for his ability to fart on demand.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
Not a school one, but nickname for grandad was Spiderman.
Not because he had super powers but because he couldn’t get out of the bath.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
When I was growing up in Wales I was was good at high board diving. Did they call me diver? No.

I'm also a cheery sort. Did they call me smiler? No.

One sheep, just one bloody sheep . . . . .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here