Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[NSC] Your Nickname at school.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
No.
Interesting read/life/career/death though.

I'm curious how you know of him.

Well, I'm a conspiracy theorist from Sweden, meaning I know a lot about pretty much every shady murder, "accident" or "suicide" here from the 20th century onwards.

I imagine its a pretty unusual name so I thought maybe you are related somehow. Apparently it means "mustache" in a lot of old languages.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Well, I'm a conspiracy theorist from Sweden, meaning I know a lot about pretty much every shady murder, "accident" or "suicide" here from the 20th century onwards.

I imagine its a pretty unusual name so I thought maybe you are related somehow. Apparently it means "mustache" in a lot of old languages.

I honestly thought you had some far off liking for Swansea or maybe lived there many moons ago................clearly not! :LOL:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
I honestly thought you had some far off liking for Swansea or maybe lived there many moons ago................clearly not! :LOL:

Yea it would make a lot of sense, wouldnt it? But no. It was just a short but intense relation between Potter & Swansea, with me being the cuckold.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not a school nickname, but Pasty came about from work colleagues sometime in the early 90's and I've been known by it ever since. So much so I got asked by a mate in the pub recently what my real name was because he didn't know!

Oh, and it nothing to do with a meat based snack from Cornwall. It rhymes with tasty, and refers to my fairly constant pallid complextion.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Not until i was 28 and circled by a gaggle if unruly, be-cycled youths in that there Hackney, where i unfortunately was rather similar to their schoolpal Fatty Bighead. The onslaught of these 12 year olds continued for a good 15 minutes or so, before i disappeared into a pub and the cry of Fatty Bighead faded into the crepuscular, inebriating sky. A chap at work calls me that still.

atfc village

Mar 28, 2013
Lower Bourne .Farnham
Spike at school due to me having a crewcut:shrug: Then an old Breton resistance fighter Joe in my local used to call me Curly as i had a crewcut and i wasn't going to argue with him . My current one has stuck for 34 years .

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I was called Shaggy by everyone in the sixth form including the teachers due to my likeness to Scoobys mate. Before then I got some racist shit from some kids who'd seen me with the religious side of the family.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
When I came back from South Africa at aged 11, I went to northfleet school for boys in gravesend. To give you an example of the school and the people I aplenty to school with...as I lived in South Africa, my nicknames were

Sambo
Nig nog
Coon

I kid you not!

With a name like Wilcock, I have heard them all at one time, as you can imagine, but really...one of the teachers thought sambo was actually my nickname and used it until I was representing Kent Schoolboys and he called out to me when I was bowling referring to my nickname. I remember loads of people laughing, apart from a young Afro Caribbean lad called Clive who couldn’t believe it....and him and I became great friends even though he went to a different school in Maidstone, miles away from us, but we used to write to each other and talk cricket.

The teacher obviously was told off as he came up to me some time afterwards and didn’t realise that wasn’t my actual name!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here