Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Drinking] iiiiiiit’s Fridat!!!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
My favourite dat of the week. I’m kicking things off with a Fuerst Wiacek Poly Chrome IPA – Dry hopped with Citra, Mosaic & Amarillo. ABV: 6.8 %. Perfectly chilled and tasting good. I have some 12 month aged Comté as well.

Pleased for these Fuerst Wiacek boys as they have started building their own brewery in Berlin. There’s a very small list of good things to emerge from 2020 but their progress is one of them.

Cheers all!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
. 20201204_170830.jpg

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm running a scientific test on a £5.99 bottle of Prosecco from Lidl.... it's not brilliant but, on the addition of a small slug of creme de cassis its pretty good !

MJsGhost

Remembers
NSC Patron
Jun 26, 2009
East
I've got a random crate of Polish beers through from Beer52 - delivered this afternoon and, thanks to the weather, they are cold enough to enjoy already! :cheers: :drink:

I think I'll start with the 7% Double Wheat IPA
(DWIPA?!)

DWIPA.jpg

Reagulls

Jul 22, 2013
20 bottles of Budweiser in Aldi for £10, 50p a bottle is crazy money
I’m going quantity over quality this weekend :drink:

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
After 30 days, seems like longer, of no alcohol during lockdown, I am now on a pint of San Miguel. It actually tastes bloody good and I fully expect to be pissed shortly when I get kicked out of the pub. [emoji3]
The good news is the wife rarely drinks and she has a bottle of vino, so we're going to be pissed together. Here's to a good night! [emoji481][emoji1635][emoji485]

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
Warming up for Christmas with a bottle of Port (with a nice wedge of Stilton of course) a Quinto do Vesuvio vintage 2001, sitting nicely decanted waiting to be drunk. Happy Fridat you lovely N.S.C.ers!

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
A bottle of Bordeaux with the wife. Says Merlot and Cabinet Sauvignon on the label.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Started with a Nitro Jet Black Heart brewed by Brewdog in Ohio. Somewhat stronger than the UK version, and I’m not sure that’s for the better, don’t get me wrong, it was smashing, but perhaps not quite as smooth as the version brewed on home soil.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
Weiß Gluhwein whilst waiting for kick off in the Berlin Derby and hopefully three points for the Eisern. Maupays mate Goendouzi who tried to throttle him after the Arsenal game starts for Hertha. Lets hope the result is equally as miserable for him.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
3 glasses, crystal of course, of Pussers and ginger beer, apparently called Dark and Stormy, half seas over?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here