Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] F**k the fog - Best masks / Tips for those with BINS

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Hi all,

I've not been lucky enough to get a ticket for this weekend, but given the guidance of having to wear a mask at all times in the stadium, its time I invest in a solution for during games.

Just that wearing a mask and glasses as the same time, frankly, is a bit of a bind.

Does anyone have a excellent solution to this or link to a mask that makes this a thing of the past?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
A simple solution is to wear your glasses over your mask.

20201203_202500.jpg

It stops them fogging up.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
A simple solution is to wear your glasses over your mask.

View attachment 131054

It stops them fogging up.
I've tried this with my (crap) official Albion mask, but it doesn't really cut it. I probably just need a better one (but kinda hence the thread).

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I bought some today for the same reason with a valve thing on the front. I’ll confirm on Tuesday whether they worked or not!

There are quite a few games in the past where I’d probably have preferred fogged up glasses.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
I bought some today for the same reason with a valve thing on the front. I’ll confirm on Tuesday whether they worked or not!

There are quite a few games in the past where I’d probably have preferred fogged up glasses.
If it works please post it here as I'll get some too

Jul 7, 2003
Zeiss anti-fog spray from Amazon. Not cheap but works well and seems to last well

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
Put one very small drop of washing up liquid into about an egg-cup full of water, mix it around, then dip a cloth / tissue in the liquid.
Wipe the cloth on the inside and outside of your glasses.
They will not steam up.
(Genuine, not a wind-up)

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
The alternative is to do what scuba divers do, and spit on the glasses and wipe it around the lens a bit - personally, I prefer the washing up liquid method...

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
The alternative is to do what scuba divers do, and spit on the glasses and wipe it around the lens a bit - personally, I prefer the washing up liquid method...
I'll give washing up liquid idea a try first. Sounds like the same theory as the spray but obviously a lot cheaper

D

Deleted member 2719

This is my preferred method and it's more environmentally friendly.

Braggfan

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded
May 12, 2014
No it doesn’t, it just directs what warm air does escape into the spec zone.

It doesn't work for me either. Although I think my frames are quite narrow, I have wondered whether a bigger frames might stop it. Its bloody annoying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here