Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many days until the biggest planned change to the UK economy makes the main Board ?

When will it make the main Board ?

• 4 days before the announcement

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 days before the announcement

• 2 Days before the announcement

• 1 days before the announcement

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The day we find out

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 1 day after the announcement

• 2 days after the announcement

• 3 days after the announcement

• Never - It's the word that will never be allowed

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
As someone who lives in Europe ( France) and now having to go through all the hassle of getting various permissions to stay ( carte de sejours) plus many other changes re vehicles, driving licences, pet passports etc etc etc, it is all rather overwhelming.

However, until an agreement (deal) is either signed or a 'no deal', I can't really see the point of this thread at this time.

You're probably right and it's a little premature, but I do think we are genuinely only hours away from finding out what is actually going to happen this time. I think it is really too late for it be extended again.

D

Deleted member 2719

It's lovely that you are so worried about me, but no, I'm not obsessive or drawing a pension. (I've been retired for a number of years but I still do a little teaching to try and keep my mind active) and drawing any pensions wouldn't be tax efficient.

I simply take an active interest in what is happening in the UK and this has been the single biggest issue in the news for the last 6 years.

I can think of a whole number of reasons why certain people would want to ignore that simple fact, but can't imagine why it wouldn't make the main page of a forum which discusses many varied issues.

If you're really not interested, don't post on the thread and it will sink out of sight :shrug:

Your be pleased to know I took you off ignore as I was worried about why you would start a thread like this.:lolol:
I now have a better understanding of why you act as you do.
You are/were a teacher, teachers should be someone who can give all information from both side with no bias in my eyes to help their students.
The only teachers that I find do this are the young primary school ones. Once they have been in the game for a while they all convert into the preacher and not the teacher.
They can't help coercing others.
Is it the power or the arrogance that does this???
Imagine me as the student that can see right through what the teachers main goal is.:lolol:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Simple question,

How many days until (or after) the biggest planned changes to the UKs economy (and the biggest impact to vast majority of NSC posters) are announced will it get discussed on the main Main Board ?

No need for arguments, insults etc etc

Just vote :thumbsup:

I have a suggestion

Why don't you form a Social Bubble with Boris Johnson and Nicola Sturgeon over Xmax - Get yerslves a Big Caerry Oot consisting of 20 bottles of Champagne for Boris - A slab of Special Brew for Nicola and a few bottles of Bucki and whatever your drinking yourself.

Tuck yourselves in for 4 or 5 days for the Festive Period and then on 1st January come back on NSC and post yer findings for us all to discuss in the New Year . How's that for a plan to ensure it doesn't get overlooked ?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Ignore it and hope it goes away

fingers-in-ears.jpg

It's probably for the best :thumbsup:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
What a shame, this thread has been moved to the Bear Pit. I guess not enough people have the appetite or wish to engage and discuss Brexit on NSC.

You’d tried your best WZ x

I think you're right. Maybe people just want to get a big surprise when they wake up on Jan 1st and think I've been spoiling it by pointing out what they are likely to get.

I wouldn't want to be thought of as a spoilsport. (You'll notice I haven't mentioned Santa or the Easter Bunny) :wink:

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
I think you're right. Maybe people just want to get a big surprise when they wake up on Jan 1st and think I've been spoiling it by pointing out what they are likely to get.

I wouldn't want to be thought of as a spoilsport. (You'll notice I haven't mentioned Santa or the Easter Bunny) :wink:

They aint coming back - They both got Covid - Met each other in a hospital Ward and have since moved in together and living Happy Ever After in a small Flat in Barnsley

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

You’re not a spoilsport, you clearly are passionate about highlighting all that iyho is wrong with Brexit and like any good Jehovah’s Witness you are more than keen to share your passion and try and re educate people, as is your right.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
There's definately a lack of Brexiters angry at what they voted for not being delivered

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Keep blowing the smoke up Watford, you know he likes it.

Still classy and still trolling then HT.

lol you snowflake. I’m having a banter with you!

Jan 30, 2008
Simple question,

How many days until (or after) the biggest planned changes to the UKs economy (and the biggest impact to vast majority of NSC posters) are announced will it get discussed on the main Main Board ?

No need for arguments, insults etc etc

Just vote :thumbsup:

Ask your friend :dunce:
Regards
DF

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here