Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

How many days until the biggest planned change to the UK economy makes the main Board ?

When will it make the main Board ?

• 4 days before the announcement

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 days before the announcement

• 2 Days before the announcement

• 1 days before the announcement

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The day we find out

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • 1 day after the announcement

• 2 days after the announcement

• 3 days after the announcement

• Never - It's the word that will never be allowed

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Simple question,

How many days until (or after) the biggest planned changes to the UKs economy (and the biggest impact to vast majority of NSC posters) are announced will it get discussed on the main Main Board ?

No need for arguments, insults etc etc

Just vote :thumbsup:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Obviously, despite asking, I've had a number of very short insults, so ...........I'm starting to think that maybe I could have worded this poll better, I'm genuinely sorry.

I am starting to wonder whether there are people who believe this isn't the most significant political/economic decision in years. Maybe I should have had an option of 'it will make no difference whatsoever' for them. I do want everyone, leaver or remainer to feel included :shrug:

Mods : could you add an option of 'it will make no difference whatsoever' Thanks :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ingredients
225g/8oz unsalted butter, softened, plus extra for greasing
225g/8oz caster sugar
4 free-range eggs
225g/8oz self-raising flour
1 unwaxed lemon, zest and juice
85g/3oz icing sugar
Method
Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Grease a 900g/2lb loaf tin with a little butter and line with baking paper.

Tip the remaining butter and caster sugar into a food processor and blend for a few seconds. Add the eggs one at a time, blending after each addition. Add the flour and lemon zest and blend until smooth.

Pour the batter into the lined baking tin, flatten the top with the back of a spoon and bake for 50–55 minutes.

Meanwhile, stir together the lemon juice and icing sugar. When the cake has cooled a little, poke holes in the top using a skewer, chopstick or a piece of raw spaghetti. Drizzle over the icing, set aside for a few minutes, and serve.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
Don't know. If there isn't a trade agreement signed, it will be one day after. The Bear Pit posters will ride in to town like Wild West gunslingers. If the EU caves and an agreement is signed, I don't think this board is packed with posters just itching to start a 'Well done Boris' thread. Even being first country in the world to get a Covid vaccine authorised for use doesn't merit more than a few mentions on the Covid good news thread, let alone a pat on the back thread. Makes you proud to be British!

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Obviously, despite asking, I've had a number of very short insults, so ...........I'm starting to think that maybe I could have worded this poll better, I'm genuinely sorry.

I am starting to wonder whether there are people who believe this isn't the most significant political/economic decision in years. Maybe I should have had an option of 'it will make no difference whatsoever' for them. I do want everyone, leaver or remainer to feel included :shrug:

Mods : could you add an option of 'it will make no difference whatsoever' Thanks :thumbsup:

691c0ce32d038795e96062d95329921d5e9205ee.jpg

WATFORD zero

NSC Patreon
Jul 10, 2003
Ingredients
225g/8oz unsalted butter, softened, plus extra for greasing
225g/8oz caster sugar
4 free-range eggs
225g/8oz self-raising flour
1 unwaxed lemon, zest and juice
85g/3oz icing sugar
Method
Preheat the oven to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Grease a 900g/2lb loaf tin with a little butter and line with baking paper.

Tip the remaining butter and caster sugar into a food processor and blend for a few seconds. Add the eggs one at a time, blending after each addition. Add the flour and lemon zest and blend until smooth.

Pour the batter into the lined baking tin, flatten the top with the back of a spoon and bake for 50–55 minutes.

Meanwhile, stir together the lemon juice and icing sugar. When the cake has cooled a little, poke holes in the top using a skewer, chopstick or a piece of raw spaghetti. Drizzle over the icing, set aside for a few minutes, and serve.

Skewer or chopstick :thumbsup:

Spaghetti just breaks up. I did expect better :down:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patreon
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Simple question,

How many days until (or after) the biggest planned changes to the UKs economy (and the biggest impact to vast majority of NSC posters) are announced will it get discussed on the main Main Board ?

No need for arguments, insults etc etc

Just vote :thumbsup:

Mate I’m genuinely worried about your obsession with this shit, your drawing a pension right? Surely there must be better things for you to do with your time rather than trying to get your message on a football fans main page.

Come on man look after yourself

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here