Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Offers] FC Southampton's most famous supporter...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
121016.jpg

No disrespec Sophia, you may be one of Colombia's finest exports, but even ask your 'modern family' :lolol: and they'll tell you your boys are going to take one helluva beating on Monday.

GPott and the boys are in fine fettle after following up our historic win at Villa Park with a deserved point against the Champions and will be hell bent on putting your boys to the sword and show who are the true kings of the South Coast.

Come on, those of you lucky enough to have tickets to this heavyweight encounter, raise the roof and show the support all of us who still can't be there would love to give. Cheering the boys onto 3 points in our relentless pursuit of EPL football 21/22.

:ascarf:

:clap:

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
Crodo's famous supporter checklist:

1. big knockers - CHECK
2. not a scooby who she is - CHECK

Well done, another 10/10

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Crodo's famous supporter checklist:

1. big knockers - CHECK
2. not a scooby who she is - CHECK

Well done, another 10/10

I'll never understand the fascination about big boobs. Very overrated. Think in many cases a lot of men really think "I identify with this" rather than "this is hot".

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
That’s the Welsh sort offa charming buds of may...married to the old bloke in falling down innit?,

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
I'll never understand the fascination about big boobs. Very overrated. Think in many cases a lot of men really think "I identify with this" rather than "this is hot".

In her case, no.
She is hot, regardless of the size of her boobs.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
3. No connection to the team in question

???

Ex girlfriend of Southampton resident and FC Southampton nut Craig David. Fell in love with the club when they were dating and still now enquiries to the fate of her beloved Saints every weekend.

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ

Out of your 5,082 posts on here, this is the craziest and most ridiculous thing you have ever said. punish:

Arthritic Toe

Nov 25, 2005
Swindon
Out of your 5,082 posts on here, this is the craziest and most ridiculous thing you have ever said. punish:

I think our Scandinavian friend has a valid point. Massive false ones just look ridiculous and are about as attractive as the air bags on my car.

Edit - general comment - no reference to the lady posted on this thread.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
???

Ex girlfriend of Southampton resident and FC Southampton nut Craig David. Fell in love with the club when they were dating and still now enquiries to the fate of her beloved Saints every weekend.

Sure you’re getting her mixed up with someone else.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

I thought you moved to the US & AZ because you needed deserts of space for your BHAFC library, but now I'm starting to think you really just watched too much Baywatch...

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
I thought you moved to the US & AZ because you needed deserts of space for your BHAFC library, but now I'm starting to think you really just watched too much Baywatch...

Unfortunately, my footballing library (Albion and other clubs) has been in storage in the UK since April 2000 :down:

Over 500 titles, plus a complete run of Rothmans/Sky Sports Football Yearbooks. All that knowledge currently going to waste....:nono:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Unfortunately, my footballing library (Albion and other clubs) has been in storage in the UK since April 2000 :down:

Over 500 titles, plus a complete run of Rothmans/Sky Sports Football Yearbooks. All that knowledge currently going to waste....:nono:

Sad to hear that. Arizona seems like a nice place though. Definitely one of the most likely locations if I ever visit the US.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here