Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier League 5-7/12/20

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Reasonable chances for two of the three immediately below us.

Saturday 5th December 2020
Burnley v Everton (12:30) - BT Sport
Man City v Fulham (15:00) - BT Sport
West Ham United v Man Utd (17:30) - Sky Sports
Chelsea v Leeds United (20:00) - Sky Sports

Sunday 6th December 2020
West Brom v Crystal Palace(12:00) - Sky Sports
Sheffield United v Leicester City (14:15) - Sky Sports
Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal (16:30) - Sky Sports
Liverpool v Wolves (19:15) - Amazon Prime Video

Monday 7th December 2020
Brighton & Hove Albion v Southampton (20:00) - Sky Sports

Screenshot 2020-12-03 at 09.31.15.png

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Wanted to highlight which games were being played in front of fans (makes me more likely to watch them);

Saturday 05.12
West Ham United v Man Utd (17:30) - Sky Sports
Chelsea v Leeds United (20:00) - Sky Sports

Sunday 06.12
Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal (16:30) - Sky Sports
Liverpool v Wolves (19:15) - Amazon Prime Video

Monday 07.12
Brighton & Hove Albion v Southampton (20:00) - Sky Sports

These ones.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ought be have 14th within reach at 8pm on Monday.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Another weekend of supporting Palace just to keep those below us in their place, although a draw would be satisfactory. Tuesday morning above Arsenal! Surely if that happens Arteta must be having sleepless nights.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
Another weekend of supporting Palace just to keep those below us in their place, although a draw would be satisfactory. Tuesday morning above Arsenal! Surely if that happens Arteta must be having sleepless nights.

I have no problem with a West Brom win on Sunday.

Palace are already 4 pts behind the tracker and after a strong start, fading fast.
In truth any of the 3 results are positive from our perspective.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

...although wins for the sides in bold...

Burnley v Everton
Man City v Fulham
West Brom v Crystal Palace
Brighton & Hove Albion v Southampton

...would have us above Palace AND six points clear of the bottom three. I think I'd take that.

Silverhatch

Feb 23, 2009
Preston Park

With you, and I know we're fifth bottom, but got a strong feeling that Palace are in trouble this season; Newcastle too.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
With you, and I know we're fifth bottom, but got a strong feeling that Palace are in trouble this season; Newcastle too.

Totally agree

Only so many times they can claw out a boring draw / late win..........this season they are in trouble, despite their current points position

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
As a side point how long before the current kick off times ae laid down in stone forever. Pretty sure the telly companies will now push for it.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden

As I see it it is still far too early to think "hope team X beats team Y to keep them in the relegation spots". At this point everything could still happen, and a lot will happen.

After matchday 10 last year, CP were 6th, Bournemouth 9th, Southampton 18th etc... most likely a lot of things will change this season as well. Two good weeks for Fulham and they are mid-table, a few bad weeks for CP, Newcastle or Villa and they are in the relegation scrap. Too early to give a shit about the league table in general as long as the points keep coming for Brighton in a steady way.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Wins for West Brom, Tottenham and Brighton please.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Wins for West Brom, Tottenham and Brighton please.

What !! Palace all day long win please, the further the gap the better...

Palace will become our bitch, but not this season, we are still building and when we overtake them it will be beautiful and we will send them down in style, just not this season...

So for now, keep that gap at all costs, even if Palace win and stay above us, every dog has his day and we surely will, just be patient

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If both Albion's win we jump at least one place, possibly 2.

What would posters prefer:-

A healthy points gap to 4 teams?
Or
6 teams below the Albion?

It being December gotta take teams over points.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
No chance. I'll be wanting West Brom to win. Palace could easily be in trouble this season - on the games I've seen they look dreadful.

Welcome to every year we've been in the Prem...

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Welcome to every year we've been in the Prem...

It's a fair point, although I do feel they look particularly rubbish this season, more than previous seasons. Roy seems a bit clueless with only one plan.

Brok

😐
Dec 26, 2011
It's a fair point, although I do feel they look particularly rubbish this season, more than previous seasons. Roy seems a bit clueless with only one plan.

And that plan is... play SEGW. Without him they're fooked.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here