Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] AJ vs Pulev ticket prices.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
1,000 fans allowed indoors at Wembley, tickets start at £100, £200, £300, £500 and £1,000.

With the overwhelming income from the fight coming from PPV, at £24.99, thought they’d be a tad lower in the circumstances?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Would imagine all the seats are going to be near damn it Ring Side its about the normal going rate. In fact £100 is pretty good value. Easy AJ win though so I doubt I'll even PPV.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
1000 people allowed indoors should probably be on the coronavirus good news thread.

Shame there's not a "massive rip off" thread to put the £25 PPV on though.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
1,000 fans allowed indoors at Wembley, tickets start at £100, £200, £300, £500 and £1,000.

With the overwhelming income from the fight coming from PPV, at £24.99, thought they’d be a tad lower in the circumstances?

I would have thought the opposite to be honest, Im surprised they are not higher given that its Wembley arena and the costs of security etc for the event will probably far out do gate receipts. These tickets would be gone in a flash at 5 times the price.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
In the context of one off events like Boxing, I think it does warrant the 'high' prices to be there in person.

However don't agree for football like Chelsea have done, really should be no more than pro-rata ST prices.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Would imagine all the seats are going to be near damn it Ring Side its about the normal going rate. In fact £100 is pretty good value. Easy AJ win though so I doubt I'll even PPV.

I find with certain PPV's just adopt the 'Likely Lads avoiding the score theory'(one for the youngsters) then watch it free on You Tube early the next morning.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here