Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] If you accidently solve a murder that happened in a foreign country, what do you do?

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
You could be right, but I think accidentally solving the murder case is overstating what you have done. You have identified someone who may or may not be able to add some weight to the evidence of a relationship between two men, which if he could, he may or may not be willing to do, and in any case, is extremely unlikely to prove a murder, just that the suspect lied about not having ties to a conman, which to be honest, most people would distance themselves from publicly.

It might be worth an email to the prosecution team to make sure they are aware of the man and to let them know why you think he might be useful to their case though. Good luck.

Yes, definitely exaggerated. I thought "might as well". Of course it doesnt necessarily lead to anything, but I think it could be quite significant.

I did email the Budapest Prosecutor's Office earlier today so I'll see what happens.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Swans man is fast becoming one of my favourite posters on NSC. Isn’t even a Swansea fan either ffs :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here