Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Return to the Amex Fans' Forum

Not if they were alcoholic ones........

Collective punishment for the activities of a tiny minority is always a terrible principle to follow

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Very sensible, though I would point out that we have already proven it works with 2,500 and you didn't have to wear a mask in your seat.

Yeah it's proven to have worked once.
I have no idea why that wasn't built upon and we were up to say 10k fans by now.

Clearly the test event meant nothing so all the more reason to do everything we can to make sure these games go off without a spike.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Yeah it's proven to have worked once.
I have no idea why that wasn't built upon and we were up to say 10k fans by now.

Clearly the test event meant nothing so all the more reason to do everything we can to make sure these games go off without a spike.

I've long though it strange that club owners and directors etc are pictured at games, miles from anyone else yet wearing a mask - there clearly is absolutely no need for it whatsoever whilst they're sitting in a stand watching a game.

So, I'm not massively surprised at the request for fans to wear masks now, although I think there's no need on health grounds.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've long though it strange that club owners and directors etc are pictured at games, miles from anyone else yet wearing a mask - there clearly is absolutely no need for it whatsoever whilst they're sitting in a stand watching a game.

So, I'm not massively surprised at the request for fans to wear masks now, although I think there's no need on health grounds.

To me it just seems silly not too.
'The greater good'!!

As for mithering on about it like an old fish wife, I really can't get my head around that.

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton

I wear a mask to walk through the local high street - there may not be a medical need, but I feel safer from people who clearly have no grasp of social distancing and the etiquette of stay left.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here