Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Return to the Amex Fans' Forum

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Did anyone know about this taking place?

Details of what was discussed anyway: https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1922176/in-case-you-missed-it-fans-forum-summary

Some key bits...

- All 12 to 18 year-olds will need photo ID even if they are attending with a parent – there are no exceptions (under-12s with a parent do not have to provide photo ID)

- After priority group 1, which will be the exact number of tickets available, there are approximately 7000 people per priority group

- Everyone will be expected to wear a mask at all times, apart from when eating or drinking, and it must be worn when seated

- If you have an exemption on wearing a mask, we will be opening an application for supporters to apply for an exemption pass, please keep an eye on the tickets website for details

- If you do not have a club exemption or you fail to bring it to the match, you will be required to wear a mask inside the stadium

- Supporters will have to complete a second medical declaration 24 hours before the game, reconfirming no Covid-19 symptoms or contact with anyone. This will need to be completed by every named attendee, not just the ticket purchaser. Failure to complete this second declaration will block the ticket from entry, so please ensure your contact details are up to date

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Details of what was discussed anyway: https://www.brightonandhovealbion.com/news/1922176/in-case-you-missed-it-fans-forum-summary

Some key bits...

- All 12 to 18 year-olds will need photo ID even if they are attending with a parent – there are no exceptions (under-12s with a parent do not have to provide photo ID)

- After priority group 1, which will be the exact number of tickets available, there are approximately 7000 people per priority group

- Everyone will be expected to wear a mask at all times, apart from when eating or drinking, and it must be worn when seated

- If you have an exemption on wearing a mask, we will be opening an application for supporters to apply for an exemption pass, please keep an eye on the tickets website for details

- If you do not have a club exemption or you fail to bring it to the match, you will be required to wear a mask inside the stadium

- Supporters will have to complete a second medical declaration 24 hours before the game, reconfirming no Covid-19 symptoms or contact with anyone. This will need to be completed by every named attendee, not just the ticket purchaser. Failure to complete this second declaration will block the ticket from entry, so please ensure your contact details are up to date

Not me

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Discussed in saint ticket poll last night

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
I did and I was there. It was a missed opportunity for fans of NSC to see the actual face of Super Steve Earle (and wall of my lounge) live on their PC. Probably not a big miss on second thoughts...

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I did and I was there. It was a missed opportunity for fans of NSC to see the actual face of Super Steve Earle (and wall of my lounge) live on their PC. Probably not a big miss on second thoughts...

How did you know about it - email?

I've searched mine and can't see anything anywhere.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If you do not have a club exemption or you fail to bring it to the match, you will be required to wear a mask inside the stadium

If you fail to bring one do the club provide a BHAFC branded one ?

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Some key bits...

*cough*

Fan's Forum 30th November
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...ead.php?t=384080&share_type=t&link_source=app

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It was publicised on the website for sure. There were seemingly 2 NSCers who bothered to tune in and update on it last night...!

Recidivist

Apr 28, 2019
Worthing

Some key bits...

Bit irritated by the requirement to wear a mask when in your seat since we’ll all be socially distanced.

Don’t think this is a government requirement since we’re surely outside at that point?

Am I misunderstanding the rules or is this just an additional BHA requirement?

P.s. this wasn’t a requirement during the Chelsea test game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
They need to update the website then regarding face masks.

Face coverings should be worn at all times in and around the stadium on matchday, unless you are eating or drinking, or if you wish to remove it while sat in your seat. Please also ensure you replace your face covering before leaving your seat to move around the stadium

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bit irritated by the requirement to wear a mask when in your seat since we’ll all be socially distanced.

Don’t think this is a government requirement since we’re surely outside at that point?

Am I misunderstanding the rules or is this just an additional BHA requirement?

P.s. this wasn’t a requirement during the Chelsea test game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Barber confirmed it was a Gov requirement......the ticketing email sats you don’t need to wear a mask in your seat, but he said this advice changed literally a couple of hours before the forum started (I specifically asked the question as what he was saying was different to the email). He sounded a bit irritated at ‘constantly changing requirements’.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Did PB say it was a government requirement, as on the Gov website it is just simply ‘encouraged’ and not a necessity.

Face coverings should be mandated indoors and in all covered communal / covered areas including on entry and in concourses, queues, toilets etc. Given the higher risk of transmission associated with singing and shouting, event organisers should remind spectators of this and strongly therefore encourage the use of face coverings in all outdoor spectator settings, including seats/standing points. They are mandatory in all indoor sports venues, in line with wider guidance on indoor spectator events. Singing and shouting is to be discouraged at indoor sports events.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here