Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Magnificent Seven

CaptainDaveUK

Oct 18, 2010
Having analysed some important stats, using some very advanced techniques, I am delighted to announce that, over the festive season, the mighty Albion will be serving up a set of results that will astound us all. I’ve gone over the figures again and again and keep getting the same result. I predict, over the next seven matches, starting with Southampton at home and ending with Wolves at home, that we are going to get 19 out of a possible 21 points. It’s so exciting, I’m going to buy a month’s Sky pass. I just can’t wait for all the games to begin.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Merry Christmas, everyone :lol:

(somebody's been on the Bailey's already, it appears)

D

Deleted member 2719

Having analysed some important stats, using some very advanced techniques, I am delighted to announce that, over the festive season, the mighty Albion will be serving up a set of results that will astound us all. I’ve gone over the figures again and again and keep getting the same result. I predict, over the next seven matches, starting with Southampton at home and ending with Wolves at home, that we are going to get 19 out of a possible 21 points. It’s so exciting, I’m going to buy a month’s Sky pass. I just can’t wait for all the games to begin.

Hey Captain, how the hell do you reckon we will drop 2 points, are you nuts man.:mad:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I'd be happy with 4 points from the next 2 games...

5 straight wins after that is just too much icing on the cake !

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

Do those advanced techniques involve depriving the brain of oxygen temporarily?

May 5, 2020
Sussex

I reckon you are right.
Let's do this.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Well this prediction is going tremendously well so far, Dave :thumbsup:

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
Maybe he got the numbers round the wrong way and we're actually going to drop 19 points.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here