Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Brighton squad describing themselves with a little help of machine learning

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Playing around with this AI text generator, typing in "Graham Potter describes himself", "Lewis Dunk describes himself" etc. Link here if you wanna play around: https://app.inferkit.com/demo

Here are the results:

Graham Potter describes himself as a rational person and has no interest in mysticism, but there's no getting away from the impact that such a loss has had on his team and the life of its fans.

"My main emotion is for the fans," he says. "They are hurting, and there's no way of explaining to them why.

"Myself, I feel the biggest emotion is the pain of the players. There were a few times in my life that I wanted to give up, or that things were not going so well and you ask yourself, 'Am I the right person?' It is a challenge."

Lewis Dunk describes himself as 'bubbly' and 'chirpy' - in a departure from the more reserved persona of Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

The Brighton defender has spoken about his close relationship with United's Swedish striker and says he wants him to win the Premier League.

Tariq Lamptey describes himself as “a warrior of Black knowledge, a soldier of Pan Africanism, a comrade in the quest for a true united Africa, an activist against the various forms of ignorance and oppression, a global citizen, a product of the creativity of our people and lover of our Motherland Ghana and the African Union.” He has a website, ibiblackman.com, and YouTube channel.

Tariq Lamptey is currently working on an autobiography which he says will be published sometime in 2017.

Dan Burn describes himself as a "deployed author." He was an assistant to Governor Rick Perry before being given the job of Texas comptroller, overseeing state agencies. He tells KRBC-TV in Abilene that he was appalled when a fellow cop told him that they suspected a family friend of keeping sexually explicit photos of one of their children.

They asked if the friend had ever threatened to publish them, and Burn says he quickly realized that the suspected image-keeper wasn't a criminal—she was his own daughter.

Davy Pröpper describes himself as a character for the modern age. The Zwarte Cross graduate first moved to the Netherlands in 2007, shortly before earning his first cap for the Netherlands U-21 team. At that time, football and American culture were still not natural bedfellows, with clubs not yet recognising the potential of signing players who were culturally the same as the fans.

Neal Maupay describes himself as “fierce” and admits to searching for fights in nightclubs.

When the 28-year-old moved from London to Ebbw Vale, he found himself getting into brawls in nightclubs after he went out without his girlfriend.

Maupay, who now plays for Nantes in France’s Ligue 1, said: “If I were to take the choice again, I wouldn’t have left home. In London, it’s not quite like that.

“I would go out with my girlfriend, but then not come back home. Then my girlfriend would cry."

Pascal Gross describes himself as a clinical and creative player. Which is fine, until you’re faced with defenders who are as good as, or better than, you at pretty much everything. Such as Seamus Coleman. Who scored Everton’s winner in the first half at the Amex last Saturday.

Leandro Trossard describes himself as a "lover of the toasted sandwich, a master of the French dip and a pretty good baker." Leandro learned to cook at home and worked in a number of restaurants in Los Angeles, before being hired in 2015 by his brother at Maple & Ash in Cleveland. Leandro is also co-founder and president of the acclaimed Etude food truck.

The menu at Leandro's Bistro is a mix of bistro classics like meatloaf and paninis, plus some of Leandro's own recipes, like the most popular item on the truck, the scrapple.

Yves Bissouma describes himself as "a dreamer" and his style of play suggests he might be an ideal partner for Richarlison.

Brighton fans describe themselves as being very tolerant with their opponent's different backgrounds.

"It's true," said Lawrence Chan, as he prepares to head out for the match with his 11-year-old son. "The ones who don't understand are the loudest in condemnation. We should keep it together, not get nasty and aggressive.

"But we do at times get frustrated when the minority goes too far."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here