Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Aimer Sher

phoenix

May 18, 2009
Nice and prolific....

Nice user name Smirk, if other big teams are interested i wouldn't be Smirking too much.

I'm in the haven't got a clue camp.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
https://onefootball.com/en/news/bri...7234394&utm_medium=home-stream article shared

[MENTION=38333]Swansman[/MENTION] know this kid? Hammarby is my old mans team. Not a good season for them to date.

Not a very good season for them, no. Its a club with absolutely zero culture of winning and very dependent on fan support - no wonder they've had a poor season. How did your old man find them?

Sher is very talented and technical and got a good attitude but has a long way to go when it comes to physique and decision making, something that needs to be developed... preferbly not in Hammarby. Mainly a substitute this season but I think he would have started a bit more if it werent for the tough competition on the wings (two former Premier League wingers and two experienced Swedish guys with some national team experience), making him play more centrally though if I understand it correctly CM is not his best position.

Would be quite exciting as he is clearly talented but wouldnt expect to see him in the PL anytime soon. Would probably cost somewhere around £2m.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Not a very good season for them, no. Its a club with absolutely zero culture of winning and very dependent on fan support - no wonder they've had a poor season. How did your old man find them?

Sher is very talented and technical and got a good attitude but has a long way to go when it comes to physique and decision making, something that needs to be developed... preferbly not in Hammarby. Mainly a substitute this season but I think he would have started a bit more if it werent for the tough competition on the wings (two former Premier League wingers and two experienced Swedish guys with some national team experience), making him play more centrally though if I understand it correctly CM is not his best position.

Would be quite exciting as he is clearly talented but wouldnt expect to see him in the PL anytime soon. Would probably cost somewhere around £2m.

A sub for a struggling Swedish team (no disrespect Swansman).....amazing what £2m can’t get you these days

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
A sub for a struggling Swedish team (no disrespect Swansman).....amazing what £2m can’t get you these days

He is 17. At that age Zlatan had not even made the Malmö squad yet. Ljungberg got a few sub appearances in Halmstad. Larsson was a fruit packer playing in the third division. They turned out quite good in the end.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
He is 17. At that age Zlatan had not even made the Malmö squad yet. Ljungberg got a few sub appearances in Halmstad. Larsson was a fruit packer playing in the third division. They turned out quite good in the end.

yeah, but apart from them...

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire

I’m more commenting on the state of football finances and how the club has changed.
Young players sign for seven figure sums, and pass through the club without clued-up fans even having heard of them.
Even comparing to our recent past, that is just insane.
We can now afford to take so many fairly expensive punts.
Not saying it’s a bad thing, as all it takes is one Ben White.
As for Sher - he sounds quite useful, but so do many that we sign. The cynic in me thinks it’s very hard for players who sign at that stage to get in the first team via the dev squad. That’s how it has to be though.

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
Well as far as I’m concerned the recruitment have been hitting it out the park. I’m assuming we didn’t clinch the Nunez deal due to money. But was clearly a fantastic spot of talent.

So I trust the club.

Last edited:

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patreon
May 8, 2018
Well as far as I’m concerned the recruitment have been hitting it out the park. I’m assuming we didn’t clinch the Nunez deal due to Monday. But was clearly a fantastic spot of talent.

So I trust the club.

We stupidly thought everything would stop, respecting the bank holiday but not that sly old fox Benfica

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXRZkNNv5K0

Looks like a prospect for a 17 year old, reminds me a bit of an upgraded KK.

And he has a tash.

He has something international about his play generally, not just the odd skill, that you rarely see in Sweden (and other bad leagues).

Extra plus is that every team in Sweden tries to play Potterball nowadays, GP had the same effect on football here as Bob Houghton & Roy Hodgson had in the late 70s onwards.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here