Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] MOTD. 28th Nov 2020

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
I think the bit that got me was when Murphy said “Brighton changed in the second half, don’t know why” Followed by “Liverpool changed it up after half time by bringing Henderson on” well that’s ducking why you prat. Funny how the former Liverpool player did not think it was a pen until they showed a clip of Salah getting awarded a pen that was similar but even less obvious. The only MOT pundit I don’t mind is Ian Wright, even if he is ex scum

To be fair, Magic Al does actually seem to like us and always seems to give credit where it's due (even against Newcastle). Along with Wrighty.

Murphy is a Liverpool biased BELL. File under "Steve McManaman".

Aside from not wanting to concede, me and the sprog did enjoy the last few minutes of the game as we pissed ourselves laughing at Stevie Mac banging on OVER and OVER again about the penalty. All pretence of impartiality was hurled out of the window as Steve cried like a toddler who'd just dropped his ice cream into some dogshit.

Great stuff!

PeterOut

Aug 16, 2016
I'm no great fan of most of the 'pundits' on MoTD, but I thought that Micah Richards was pretty complimentary to us.
As others have said, Murphy was (is) an idiot.

Mr H

Mar 8, 2012
LA
I always watch a recorded MOTD and fast forward through the "pundit" sections. Saves time and avoids having to listen to them.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Henderson and Klopp have both gone down massively in my estimation after their post-match comments.{/QUOTE]

Not sure if it's been mentioned on any thread so far, but if you watch back the incident, watch Gross' reaction. He knows there is contact on Welbeck, says the same to the ref throughout.

So Henderson, your '4 or 5 BHA players would say it wasn't a penalty' comment is bol1ocks if you went fishing with Mr Gross

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
To be fair, Magic Al does actually seem to like us and always seems to give credit where it's due (even against Newcastle). Along with Wrighty.

Murphy is a Liverpool biased BELL. File under "Steve McManaman".

Aside from not wanting to concede, me and the sprog did enjoy the last few minutes of the game as we pissed ourselves laughing at Stevie Mac banging on OVER and OVER again about the penalty. All pretence of impartiality was hurled out of the window as Steve cried like a toddler who'd just dropped his ice cream into some dogshit.

Great stuff!
Watching the game on BT Sport, I realise he doesn't actually say much at all - what a gig! But when he does talk it's largely nonsense or stating the obvious.

Great work if you can get it. And, judging by the amount of them on TV yesterday, if you've played for Liverpool you're already halfway there [emoji23]

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here