Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] January Window

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Why would a left back feel threatened by Lamptey's form?

Who's the 19 (?) year old left wing back going to be compared with?

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I'd like to see us try and exploit other clubs possible financial problems to sign promising youngsters for good prices. Getting ahead of the others for the next gen of top players is probably the best strategy at this point...

We had it done to us for many years and our best chance of progress further up this league is to find them before the big clubs do..

BluesRockDJ

Jan 24, 2020
Surprised to see Sanchez not even on the bench again today, following his very promising debut against Spurs. Would still like him to have a run of games - looks like he is shaping up to be a valid rival/replacement for Ryan, IMHO. Wouldn't like to see a good young player like Sanchez pushed further down the pecking order, unless we're getting Alisson or similar in.

If you believe rumours......we're after Dean Henderson on loan ??

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
If the squad remains fit and intact just the addition of Moder would be excellent. There’s little point in getting a left back when we have Burn and March doing a good job and the Polish lad on his way.
Having said that, I could always be persuaded with a rapid winger/attacker though I expect Potter might want to see what Izquierdo is all about.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
The long term solution to the striker situation

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here