Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Does Graham Potter get enough praise

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
for the revolution he has overseen at the Albion?

As far as I’m concerned, with TB’s backing, he has performed a fecking miracle. Yet some seem obsessed with the fact that we are not climbing the table enough, and are not really progressing

I have never enjoyed watching the Albion as much as I have over the last season and a bit :shrug:

Results mean everything to some but quality of football is much more important to me

What think you?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
No, it is brilliant and Potter gets the credit. From me, anyway.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
for the revolution he has overseen at the Albion?

As far as I’m concerned, with TB’s backing, he has performed a fecking miracle. Yet some seem obsessed with the fact that we are not climbing the table enough, and are not really progressing

I have never enjoyed watching the Albion as much as I have over the last season and a bit :shrug:

Results mean everything to some but quality of football is much more important to me

What think you?

the thing i don't understand is; the people calling for potter's head, why do they watch football at all? :mad::mad::mad:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Its always going to be 1 step forward 2 backwards atm but the football is good and we are improving in certain areas. Work in progress but it is progress and GP has started a revolution that Bloom had envisaged. There will be setbacks but look how far we have come.....its really exciting this Premier league journey, it may last a few seasons but let appreciate we are competing with the like of Liverpool, United & City, Arsenal, and other established teams. Who have thought it standing in the away end at Hereford. We are in dreamland people.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
On the Bielsa scale - no.

On the human scale - probably.

If IF the Albion get a run of decent results with wins, I don't think it'll take much before we're drowning in:-

'Ive always said he was great'.
'Future of English management'.
'Will be on the radar of big clubs'.

Blah de blah de blah.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
for the first time in the PL we can compete with everyone. There will be one or two slip ups but this is part of the learning.

I also feel we have the potential to hammer someone

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
Its certainly a roller coaster but he calls it more than he doesn't. It is great when it works and always interesting

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
I suppose the question should be.. would you want another manager at the helm atm moment?.

It would be a no from me....Potter is doing a great job.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
We were always going to have a difficult start to the season with the set of fixtures. December could be a huge indicator of the progress made

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Was worried he’d got it wrong first 10 and going toe to toe was a bad idea. Then we stopped respecting them so much and he proved he got it right. Ran out of steam a bit 2nd half, but did well to pick that team - clearly due to Liverpool’s makeshift defence.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
It’s all good and exciting at the moment.

I went to one of Liverpool’s forums to read their views......... goodness gracious me.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here