Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Realistic Points For December

How many points will we pick up in December?

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 3.9%

Votes: 3 5.9%

Votes: 5 9.8%

Votes: 9 17.6%

Votes: 9 17.6%

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
With the way we have been playing, who bloody knows.. If our forwards find their shooting boots we could easily pick up at least 9-11 points, wins against Fulham, West Brom and Sheffield United and draws against West Ham and Arsenal.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Call me mad, call me crazy but I think we could do better than people seem to think - I'm going for 12 points. Three wins and three draws

I'm not normally optimistic but I think things are coming together well: Welbeck certainly adds something to the team while White, Bissouma and March are getting more confident.

Clearly, we could lose players to suspension or injury but I think we're due a bit of a run

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Southampton - 0 - Ward Prowse’s delivery and our inability to defend set pieces is a recipe for disaster.

Leicester - 0 - arguably one of the best attacking teams in the league

Fulham - 3 - Potter will outclass Parker tactically

Sheff utd - 1 - only saw a bit of their game at the weekend but seemed like they had a lot of chances and they will have to hit form at some point.

West Ham - 3 - decent team and doing better than I thought they would but we love playing at the London Stadium.

Arsenal - 3 - our players will be up for it, always do well against them and they’ve not looked great recently.

10 points !

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
If this season has taught us anything, it's that it's realistic to think we can get points in any match

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
If this season has taught us anything, it's that it's realistic to think we can get points in any match

And just as easy to advance plausible reasons why we might get nothing from each upcoming game. Its fukken brilliant, provided we keep racking the points up of course.

FannieMac

Jan 4, 2014
Southampton (1) a stoppage time equaliser from the saints from an undeserved free kick
Leicester (0) plucky first half with lots of possession and chances. fall apart in the second half
Fulham (3) confident and comfortable 3-0
Sheffield (1) another West Brom second half
West Ham (1) tough fought tight game
Arsenal (3) because we always do

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Southampton (1) a stoppage time equaliser from the saints from an undeserved free kick
Leicester (0) plucky first half with lots of possession and chances. fall apart in the second half
Fulham (3) confident and comfortable 3-0
Sheffield (1) another West Brom second half
Arsenal (3) because we always do

That's entirely possible . . .but so is this

Southampton (3) a stoppage time screamer from AJ for a long overdue victory over Stains
Leicester (1) plucky first half with lots of possession and chances. Vardy gets one back
Fulham (0) sods law.
Sheffield (3) dull but we pip it.
Arsenal (1) because teams like these are about even these days.

FannieMac

Jan 4, 2014
Decembers over and we managed 3 points and no wins. Nobody was this pessimistic about how bad we’ve been this month

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here