Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] BT Sport V Klopp

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Fantastic interview. Klopp has some points but at the same time, what about championship / lower league clubs playing Sat - Tues most weeks too?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
#TeamDesKelly all the way.

The clubs agreed and signed up to these schedules and receive a huge amount of cash as a result, with clubs such as Liverpool receiving even more than #TeamsLikeBrighton.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thought the interviewer did brilliantly and actually Klopp and those big egos didn’t like it back at them! Changed the subject when he was proved wrong....!

Grizz

Jul 5, 2003
I thought the Interviewer stood his ground rather well, we need more interviews like this!

At the end of the day I've got a smidgen of sympathy for Klopp because of the shortened pre-season, but having seen the amount of fixtures the Albion use to play in the lower leagues I've not got much more than that.

CaergybiGull

Aug 13, 2020
Caergybi, Ynys Môn
I agree with [MENTION=1891]The Mole[/MENTION]. Not a comfortable watch and his producer should have intervened. When Klopp was saying "you pick the times" he meant broadcasters, they could care less about the players as long as the product gets out.

As for the result, a very lucky point after being so profligate in the first half.

Last edited:

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Interviewer shat it

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
I agree with [MENTION=1891]The Mole[/MENTION]. Not a comfortable watch and his producer should have intervened. When Klopp was saying "you pick the times" he meant broadcasters, they could care less about the players as long as the product gets out.

As for the result, a very lucky point after being so profligate in the first half.

Um, I’m sure the producers intentionally didn’t want to cut away from any drama. Hence they stuck with that Klopp segment all the way through.

That was easy tv for them.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
Great work from the interviewer. Liverpool can always give some of the tv money back and stop threatening to breakaway to earn even more if they want some sympathy.

Keith Patel

**** off Lino.
Apr 4, 2009
Brighton
Honestly, what difference is it playing at 12:30 or 15:00? Do those few hours really mean that hamstring injuries don’t happen? It's worse for the fans having to travel earlier.

Klopp can give BT their £200m back if he wants!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here