Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The poll you've all been waiting for...

Liverpool at home

• One point gained

Votes: 157 67.4%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 76 32.6%

• Total voters

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Not only did we deserve to win, on chances and the good fortune we had, it was the best opportunity to beat them at home for 59 years.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
First goal was clearly offside by VAR standards, the, second corrected the wrong decision to award THAT free-kick against White and was in any case offside. We weren't lucky with either VAR decision with those two but maybe a little fortunate with the penalty. Silly challenge to make imho

Bang on.

I was SEETHING when they gave the free kick / yellow card against Ben White. It was a great challenge and obvious as such in real time on TV.

Then when they scored I was APOLPLEPTIC............ Then it was rightly disallowed. And breathe.

We've had some absolutely terrible decisions go against us for most of this season so far. The idea that we're "lucky" because the officials actually get something right and in our favour is the attitude of a glass half full merchant, or a Palace fan.

I'm sure there are quite a few "fans" on here who don't actually want the Albion to win, ever. Just so they have something to complain about .

Go take a long hard look in the mirror you twats and then punch yourself repeatedly in the face until it really hurts. :)

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Taken the point before , but in Captain Hindsight it's 2 dropped , we had yet again the better chances.

Absolutely this. I'd have snatched your hand off if offered a point at 12:30, but at full time I was almost disappointed we hadn't won it.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here