Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The poll you've all been waiting for...

Liverpool at home

• One point gained

Votes: 157 67.4%
  • Two points dropped

Votes: 76 32.6%

• Total voters

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Point gained, played very well but still not taking our chances at the end. Liverpool were average and we outplayed them for about 70 minutes in total.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Thought it was a point gained.

Missed a pen but their first half offside was totally marginal. Liverpool were better in the second half and were always going to score. Our last minute pen was a bit lucky.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
We got a point but overall I think we could have won and I don't think anyone would really argue. Could easily have been 2-0 at half time and whilst that would have invited pressure from Liverpool that would also open them up at the back.

Not sure taking Connolly off was a good move though.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Should have won it. Pretty sure xg will be above 2 for us and below 1 for Liverpool.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
It was nice to see us giving the plucky little scousers some time to enjoy themselves on the big stage..... their own cup final....

dstanman

Jul 1, 2011
Point gained as far as I am concerned. Had Maupay scored the penalty Liverpool may of changed their game earlier, so happy with the point even more so seeing Burnley get hammered by Man City

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Should have been put of sight at half time then game managed the second half. Liverpool were shite.
2 dropped.

'Of'. On a thread like this it's 'of' :shrug:

I have checked the tables and we gained a point today. Had we had 2 deducted I would have been very sad.

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
The BBC headline was obviously along the line that Liverpool were held by plucky Brighton. May be it won’t be too long before the same result deserves a headline of Brighton being held by Liverpool.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Salah missed a chance or two as well...think people are only focussing on our misses. The penalty was a big one but as has been said elsewhere Mane comes on after 35 mins rather than 65...

Its our first premier league point against Liverpool ... enjoy it.

theboybilly

One point gained.

We are a team who can’t finish, it took three saves from VAR to give us the point.

First goal was clearly offside by VAR standards, the, second corrected the wrong decision to award THAT free-kick against White and was in any case offside. We weren't lucky with either VAR decision with those two but maybe a little fortunate with the penalty. Silly challenge to make imho

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Taken the point before , but in Captain Hindsight it's 2 dropped , we had yet again the better chances.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here