Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
The surging runs are getting better now.
The consistency is slowly coming.
If Liverpool checked out white today, I bet they checked biss too.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Think there will be big bids in January for him. He is the kind of player all teams love to have.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bissouma didn't get the plaudits with BT Sport's biased McManaman-led commentary, but I thought he was huge for us today.

Conversely, Wijnaldum and Henderson got plenty of praise.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Thought he was ordinary last time out, and Villa largely bossed the midfield - this week outstanding.

My MoM. Works well with Gross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
He wouldn't look out of place playing for City or Liverpool. Love watching him in the.....pinstripes.

de la zouch

Jul 12, 2007
His performances have matured so much in the last 12 months. He used to make too many mistakes in dangerous positions, this has almost been eradicated, this and his willingness to track and defend against the better teams have probably made him our most valuable player.
Would he have developed into this type of player under Hughton?

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Bissouma didn't get the plaudits with BT Sport's biased McManaman-led commentary, but I thought he was huge for us today.

Conversely, Wijnaldum and Henderson got plenty of praise.

But let’s face it McManaman really knows what he’s talking about......:ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

..... or alternatively, is there a worse more biased pundit on TV anywhere in the world. I really don’t know why BT persist with him. Even a couple of years ago when he was there for a Liverpool European match which I wanted them to win, his comments were so red tinted it was embarrassing. We turned the sound down.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
His performances have matured so much in the last 12 months. He used to make too many mistakes in dangerous positions, this has almost been eradicated, this and his willingness to track and defend against the better teams have probably made him our most valuable player.
Would he have developed into this type of player under Hughton?

He’d possibly still be in the U23s [emoji23][emoji23]

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here