Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Bissouma made 7 tackles today; the most out of anyone. To put that in perspective that's more than Fabinho, Robertson, Milner, Henderson, Williams, Winjaldum, Minamino, Salah & Mane combined.

Bissouma completed 88.5% of his passes today. More than any Liverpool player.

Bissouma completed 3 dribbles. More than any other player on the pitch (joint with Welbeck)

Bissouma is a little bit good.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Can see a big bid coming in from one of the big clubs in January - hope I’m wrong

Absolute class - love the guy - he dominates against anyone he plays and his feet are unreal aswell

They can bid as much as they want, why would he leave? He is an absolute joy to watch and getting better month on month.

Love his smile too...happy chap who clearly enjoys being with us.

:)

TNBA

TTF

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hats off to the recruitment team then, Potter has got out of him what they saw in him

Indeed. Loved the way he robbed some world class players today, then made a good pass. Tremendous recruitment and coaching and, er, player.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
always liked Bissouma since first saw him, energetic, direct, with skill and a bit of swagger, wants to drive things forward. made mistakes, seems to be fixing them, and bit erractic on shooting, hope he can fix that. midfield general in the making.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
Bissouma is absolute quality. To be that effective without looking like you are trying is incredible. Imagine how far he could go if he tried sprinting

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Talk Shite pundit (Ray Houghton) said it was a toss up between Biss and Jota for MOM. Gave it to Jota but was praising Biss thru the game and at the end.

And that's from an Ex-Red and Palarse player.

As an aside, find Houghton a good pundit,not overly biased, considering.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
We bought a young rough diamond (8-10 mil wasn’t it?) and it’s paid off big time after giving him time. The consistency is there now!

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Bissouma is absolute quality. To be that effective without looking like you are trying is incredible. Imagine how far he could go if he tried sprinting

This is probably my favourite thing about him. He somehow manages to be absolutely everywhere without ever breaking in to anything more than a slight jog.

Can’t wait for him to get his first home goal at a packed out Amex, I think the roof will come off the place

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
He is consistently superb , I fear some hefty bids will be coming in for him soon.
Massive part of our team and just hope we can hold on to him for a while.
No matter who he comes up against he never seems to come out second best.

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Bissouma has been absolutely brilliant this season, and consistently so.

And yet I haven't seen a single piece of post match punditry where one of the 'experts' has even mentioned him. It's as if nobody but us notices how good he is. Long may this continue.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
It’s incredible how he has matured as a person in the past year. I got the impression that he was a bit of a loose cannon on and of the pitch and at the same time was struggling with his English.
He seems really happy now and it shows on the pitch.
Can only think the likes of Bruno, Murray, lallana, etc have helped him and set a good example.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
What really interests me is how he'll play alongside Moder, because Moder's speciality is pressing and regaining possession for his team. This could free Biss up to do some of those forward runs we don't see so much of any more.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
Bissouma has been absolutely brilliant this season, and consistently so.

And yet I haven't seen a single piece of post match punditry where one of the 'experts' has even mentioned him. It's as if nobody but us notices how good he is. Long may this continue.

Agreed. But, then again, we and our players are broadly ignored by the pundits. Unfortunately you can guarantee that the scouts of the big six/eight are paying the slightest bit of attention to what pundits are saying, and who they're covering. I'd be amazed if either Lamptey or him are with us next season, let alone both of them.

Well the American networks like him, often commentated upon his performances this season. I think the gaffers stopped him making the wild shots on goal which probably improved his confidence now that he doesnt feel obliged to score goals. Actually i see him as the "New Stephens" Another guys wou constantlt went about his business protecting the back 4 when we were on the defense and holding up the ball for the wingers to get forwards

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here