Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Next time he's on, count the amount of times he simply replies 'Yesssss'.

Fletch will go into some dull monologue about how the formation has changed and this has resulted in a far more attacking threat.

Pause.

Macca: Yesssssss

OFFER SOMETHING FFS.

Had to resort to CANAL + today to get a far more palatable aural accompaniment.

jackcgull

Feb 1, 2008
Amersham
One of the commentators even said Salah DELIBERATELY scuffed it to bounce over Ryan he's that good. I kid you not..

I’m glad you said that. I thought I miss-heard him! Used the bounce of the ball to chip the keeper because of his dodgy right foot or something. Blooming Liverpool

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Disregard how biased he is towards his beloved Liverpool, but surely he must be the worst commentator working at the moment? Gets so much wrong it’s crazy. First two minutes off the game and Salah quite clearly offside, yet he claims he was miles on yet the replay shows he was offside :laugh:

Andy Townsend is still employed on the international coverage. So, no, he's not the worst commentator working at the moment.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Andy Townsend is still employed on the international coverage. So, no, he's not the worst commentator working at the moment.

Drury and Beglin applied for that crown tonight.

'This is Everton's third game at home in recent weeks against northern powerhouses: Liverpool, Man U and now Leeds'

The whole thing was a Bielsa love-in.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Drury and Beglin applied for that crown tonight.

'This is Everton's third game at home in recent weeks against northern powerhouses: Liverpool, Man U and now Leeds'

The whole thing was a Bielsa love-in.

Oh yes, I heard that. Utter tools.

I did chuckle when Drury said "Calvert-Lewin is face-to-face with Koch"

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
If he uses the phrase “to be very honest” one more time in a commentary I will smash the TV.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here