Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Steve McManaman as a commentator

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex
I wish BT Sport gave you the option of watching the game with him turned off rather than the crowd noise.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
A joy to watch as a player and a joy to listen to as a commentator.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
I quite like him. Think he’s unbiased .

5EA6CCE1-6445-4B5B-944A-4A78AD947C95.jpeg

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Ok, liverpuddle are a global brand. The likes of sky and bt are going to use ex liverpuddle players as they are known to the global audience. Can you invisage a world where bt use Warren? Mcmanamanam do do do doodoo, is quite unbias as ex liverpuddle players go
Nobody is suggesting using Warren. This isn't fan TV. The broadcaster are meant to be neutral. It should be someone without connection to either club

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
Yep, he's really enjoyable. Perhaps he needs to say lovely things about us all game then there won't be a thread on him.

Re-read the opening post, this is about the clear and obvious errors McManaman makes and says every game when he is commentating on his favourite team.

South Stand Bonfire

Who lit that match then?
NSC Patron
Jan 24, 2009
Shoreham-a-la-mer
Disregard how biased he is towards his beloved Liverpool, but surely he must be the worst commentator working at the moment? Gets so much wrong it’s crazy. First two minutes off the game and Salah quite clearly offside, yet he claims he was miles on yet the replay shows he was offside :laugh:

It’s a close call to be fair as to who contributes least to any intellectual or original comment - Peter Walton or Mcmanaman.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here