Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Dubois v Joyce. Fight night.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Should be a good one tonight.
Im a fan of both. Some complain they have no personality, but who cares? They are not dull in the ring, unlike some other “personality” fighters.
I hope Joyce wins, as at his age he may not get another chance of a world title.
If Dubois lost, and performed well, it may not do him any harm in the long term. It’s too soon for him to fight Usyk.
Prediction: Joyce to make it a dirty, ugly fight and win on points.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
Looking forward to this as well. Genuinely have no clue who will win, nor any preference. Just want it to be the fight it looks like it could be.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Looking forward to this. A great domestic match up.

Difficult to call. I suspect they’ll both be blowing out their arse if it goes beyond 6 rounds.

I’m going to go with Joyce in the 8th

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Should be a good fight, seems likely that Joyce best chance of a win will be to absorb the early onslaught and take Dubois in to the later rounds where his fitness and experience will be a big advantage. Joyce seems slow and cumbersome (with very little head movement) but anyone who's spared or fought him says that he is relentless in coming forward and takes a shot. Considering his experience and resume the 3-1 on offer from the bookies for a Joyce win seems like good odds. Dubois looks like the real deal but is unproven against a opponent of Joyce calibre.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
Wow.

Be careful you don't get a bloody nose up there.

What I object to is the people like you boasting about it like they are being clever, Its illegal by the way, and by not paying you are taking money out of the fighters pockets who are putting their lives at risk for your entertainment. Not just the superstars but also the ones on the undercard, young fighters starting out, journeymen, their managers and coaches etc

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
What I object to is the people like you boasting about it like they are being clever, Its illegal by the way, and by not paying you are taking money out of the fighters pockets who are putting their lives at risk for your entertainment. Not just the superstars but also the ones on the undercard, young fighters starting out, journeymen, their managers and coaches etc
It is clever.

Speeding is illegal but I bet you've done it before.

Get of your high horse and live and let live you moany git.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
I think it will be a Dubois stoppage. Joyce was defensively really poor in his last fight and will have to do much better here to stand a chance.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013

:angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here