Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Amazon free gift

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned on here before but my search didn't come up with anything.

A couple of days ago I was looking at fitbit watches for my wife for Xmas. I ended up buying the same one on ebay because the item doesn't show up on my bank account only the cost. I only have a joint account with the wife, so I was being a little sneaky. I believe when buying on amazon it shows up on the account.
Anyway, the one I was looking at turned up this evening, even though I didn't order it. I checked my account and nothing there. I checked my emails and only the ebay one is there and it is not expected to arrive until at least Monday. With the watch came a note saying it is a gift for me.

So, it appears, I have a new fitbit watch. The only problem is the one I have is pink and the one I ordered on ebay is also pink! [emoji30][emoji3]
Anyway, the point of the thread is, why are free gifts sent out? Also, bear in mind, I haven't ordered anything on amazon via my account for a long time as my son has a prime account and I use his if I order anything. And no, there's nothing in his account either. [emoji3]

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I've just checked haveibeenpwned.com again and all the breaches are a few years old. I've changed all of my passwords fairly recently.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
I've just realised that I wasn't logged in to amazon when looking either...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here