Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Technology] New TV'S and HDMI connectors

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
is the correct answer. I pay 70 quid a year and have no subscription with Virgin or Sky - solid as a rock 99.95% of the time

What's the best way to watch IPTV? What equipment do I need and what subscription service?
I used to do the whole Kodi thing a couple of years ago but it was always so unreliable and always changing due to copyright infringement, that I finally just chucked it all in the bin and gave up.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
What's the best way to watch IPTV? What equipment do I need and what subscription service?
I used to do the whole Kodi thing a couple of years ago but it was always so unreliable and always changing due to copyright infringement, that I finally just chucked it all in the bin and gave up.

A firestick, an hdmi plug on your tv, iptv £60 per year ( so I'm told)....sometimes but not always a VPN if your internet provider is SKY/Virgin/BT (Cyber Ghost £35 48 months).Thats it

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
I dunno, all this 'VPN', 'IPTV', 'FireStick', 'HDMI', 'NON DMCA' and 'VOD' is a foreign language to me.

Bring back the old days.

I've only just upgraded my pigeon to cups and string

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Can personally vouch for swindonseagull top guy and been very helpful. Nothing without a few bumps along the way but on the whole been very good and would recommend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here