Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Southampton golden ticket poll

What did you get in the Southampton ticket ballot?

• Window 1 - will take my ticket up

Votes: 34 9.1%
  • Window 1 - will not take my ticket up

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Window 2 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 93 24.9%
  • Window 2 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • Window 3 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Window 3 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 36 9.6%
  • Window 4 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 68 18.2%
  • Window 4 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 37 9.9%

• Total voters

Dirty Dave

Aug 28, 2006
Worthing
Priority Window 4
(9 am Wed 2nd Dec)
Anyone in a bigger number than 4 or is this bottom of the pile?

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk
Just had an email to confirm my priority window and there are just the 4.

Would be interesting how the numbers are divided after PW 1.

Sent from my SM-A405FN using Tapatalk

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Priority 3 so no chance probably fixed anyway for 1901 and higher seat prices so they don’t have to pay so much back . Random ballot my arse

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Absolute rubbish given that I'm priority 4, despite being central WSL

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Won’t be taking my son to his first game at 8pm on a Monday so you’ve all got 0.1% better chance (if I’m priority one - haven’t checked)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Group 4, so I guess it will be the sofa for me. Looking forward to letting the guinea pigs of groups 1-3 make sense of the new system.

At the risk of appearing extremely dim, if I "purchase" four tickets for my group and select the mobile ticketing option will the email/codes be sent to each specified fan account or would it just all go to my phone? or do we all just co-ordinate to select a seat in the same row and all receive individual emails.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Thanks for putting right the conspiracy theorists - sorry you have even less chance than me in 3, but must admit I wondered...

Meh - it is what it is. Would have like to have gone but got a Chelsea one so my withdrawal symptoms aren't quite as bad. But the sums were are talking about is so insignificant that to believe they would rig it is laughable. Probably nothing more complex than an Excel sort on a random number field. And 3 is probably the same as 4 as the 2000/2000/10000/10000 split sounds plausible. Unlikely they will be many, if any, make it to 3.

I just don't understand people who, when essentially asked to pick a number between 1 and 12, decide the game is rigged when they don't get it right.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
There doesn't seem to be any real explanation as to how the priority was arrived at? On the website it states that it will be in proportion to the number sold re season tickets, 1901 and general admission. I thought when they were first suggested the ballot it would be all season ticket holders in together whereas now it seems some have got preferential treatment without clarifying why!

Next question is whether they change your priority for each ballot for subsequent games?

EDIT.
Realised that they have already run the ballot so hopefully will get a different priority in the next ballot. Can't see level 3 getting a ticket this time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here