Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Southampton golden ticket poll

What did you get in the Southampton ticket ballot?

• Window 1 - will take my ticket up

Votes: 34 9.1%
  • Window 1 - will not take my ticket up

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Window 2 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 93 24.9%
  • Window 2 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • Window 3 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Window 3 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 36 9.6%
  • Window 4 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 68 18.2%
  • Window 4 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 37 9.9%

• Total voters

Krusty

Sep 9, 2006
FOUR N1F's in the bag... and I didn't even have to pay. Happy days.

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Well, that was stressful, but successful. Like playing "whack-a-mole" trying to find a seat that someone else hadn't nabbed. The trick is to keep hitting "refresh" and then dive for a seat hoping it hasn't gone. Don't stick on the page trying to find one, hit refresh to see the latest situation.

This, stressful in a good way and very fortunate to get 5 this morning.

Skuller

Jun 3, 2017
I'm not going to moan (well, only a little) but while I'm over 65 (as registered) I was only offered (and paid for) "adult" prices. Mustn't grumble.......

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Managed to snaffle a couple of the wife and I. The link in the email to download it into the Apple wallet hasn't worked but I'm sure that will be sorted at some stage.

A double header of sport wiht Plumpton races in the afternoon and football in the evening, lovely:)

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
FOUR N1F's in the bag... and I didn't even have to pay. Happy days.
Are you a SIGNER (regardless of face covering)...? We're in N1F too and I'm hoping the NS demographic will be biased towards the signing community.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I'm not going to moan (well, only a little) but while I'm over 65 (as registered) I was only offered (and paid for) "adult" prices. Mustn't grumble.......

When you select a seat, the default is for an adult, but before you assign the ticket to someone you can choose the age category from that dropdown.

I had this yesterday for my daughter's ticket, so I changed it from adult to U-18.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Really annoying. Got 4 tickets in my basket, selected use STH credit to pay. Then got an error about removing loyalty points from basket which I could work out and then it timed out. Went back to select and all gone. Anyone know how to fix that error for future?

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Got in just as they sold out. Oh well

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Got three, got the confirmation email with tickets etc but payment page is still showing as not completed

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
So that was confusing! I am allegedly in a group of four, but despite seemingly enough tickets I had to buy them individually, which meant that by the time I located the few single tickets there was only two left. Can anyone enlighten me to how this group thing works? I'm beginning to suspect that the person who set up the group hasn't done it right???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here