Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Southampton golden ticket poll

What did you get in the Southampton ticket ballot?

• Window 1 - will take my ticket up

Votes: 34 9.1%
  • Window 1 - will not take my ticket up

Votes: 12 3.2%
  • Window 2 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 93 24.9%
  • Window 2 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 31 8.3%
  • Window 3 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 63 16.8%
  • Window 3 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 36 9.6%
  • Window 4 - will try to take my ticket up

Votes: 68 18.2%
  • Window 4 - will not try to take my ticket up

Votes: 37 9.9%

• Total voters

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Paul Barber says they must be worn all game - I guess they haven't update yet - its only eating or drinking now

I was having a ‘chat’ on Twitter with Jamie Weir of Football Daily and he intimated that it’s not definite yet...PL still waiting for Government guidance

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Won’t sound great but every fan in that stadium who is very lucky and has bothered to sort a ticket must play their part vocally - of course.

Absolutely love the idea of 2,000 people singing with masks on :lolol:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
9:15pm
E1A 133
E1B 75
E1C 3
E1D 0
E1E 0
E1F 26
E1G 137
E1H 145
E1I 42
N1E 51
N1F 85
N1G 89
N1H 98
N1I 30
Total 914

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Absolutely love the idea of 2,000 people singing with masks on :lolol:

Would you just prefer a crowd soundtrack in the background?

For this to get back to 'normal' it has to start someone and that place was always going to be (small c) conservative.

Sniping on here is an odd look.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Declaration by club different to track and trace app - not heard if app mandatory to attend game

They mentioned it in the first chelsea game but as its been such a mess I’d hoped they’d dropped it.

It say "encouraged" to download - but I guess the fact that every fan that enters the stadium will be logged anyway then it probably doesn't matter as they would be notified and have to pass everybody's details over

A very intelligent fan asked a question on whether the track & trace app was compulsory. The response from PB was no.
If you have downloaded you can scan the QR poster otherwise the club have your contact details.

BeHereNow

Mar 2, 2016
Southwick
Would you just prefer a crowd soundtrack in the background?

For this to get back to 'normal' it has to start someone and that place was always going to be (small c) conservative.

Sniping on here is an odd look.

I’d like the crowd to be able to sing without those muzzles on their faces.

I just find the timing a bit strange after getting all of our hopes up. The timing has been rather convenient shall we say.

I was seriously considering getting a ticket, but this takes the piss. If I wanted to see a game in silence, I could go to Fratton Park...during a normal season.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Has beer availability been confirmed yet or does everyone need to buy scotch eggs with each pint ?

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I’d like the crowd to be able to sing without those muzzles on their faces.

I just find the timing a bit strange after getting all of our hopes up. The timing has been rather convenient shall we say.

I was seriously considering getting a ticket, but this takes the piss. If I wanted to see a game in silence, I could go to Fratton Park...during a normal season.

Per haps you need to change your name to NotThereYet

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Plus it’s not definite yet from what I understand

It doesn't matter.
Seemingly these unprecedented times with the club's trying to do the best with the advise from a contradictory government, in what will be an incredibly fluid first few months, will illicit some moaning from someone.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
c70 tickets sold since midday...

7:00pm
E1A 135
E1B 76
E1C 3
E1D 0
E1E 0
E1F 26
E1G 138
E1H 144
E1I 42
N1E 51
N1F 87
N1G 88
N1H 99
N1I 30
Total 919

How are you getting these as can’t seem to see it anywhere?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
How are you getting these as can’t seem to see it anywhere?

I've got an account in Priority Window 1.

Midnight
E1A 135
E1B 75
E1C 3
E1D 0
E1E 0
E1F 26
E1G 137
E1H 145
E1I 42
N1E 51
N1F 85
N1G 88
N1H 98
N1I 30
Total 915

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
No. It's illegal for them to sell Alcohol unless it's to seated guests from the same family with a substantial meal

Is it not?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Hard to tell now it's possible to drink at socially distanced gigs now without the substantial meal requirement. However I imagine in the stadium as you can't drink in your seats that rules that option out

Terry Butcher Tribute Act

Aug 18, 2013
Hard to tell now it's possible to drink at socially distanced gigs now without the substantial meal requirement. However I imagine in the stadium as you can't drink in your seats that rules that option out
I suspect they might drop the rule about no drinking in view of the pitch. Can't see how they will make any money otherwise. Did it not come up at the q and a?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011

I'm not sure this quite correct, unless it has changed very recently, as a friend is off to see Black Midi in London on the 12th of December and they've been sent a menu of the two meals they have to have to accompany the alcohol at the gig.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here