Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Plumber wanted: BN1

AK74

Bright-eyed. Bushy-tailed. GSOH.
NSC Patreon
Jan 19, 2010
Our kitchen tap has a pull-out hose. This has developed a leak and needs replacing. Ordinarily this would be a "5 minute job" (or possibly 15), but I'm having difficulty loosening the connection under the sink due to the proximity of the pipework. I'm not competent or confident enough to disconnect and reconnect everything, and therefore if one of NSC's resident plumbers would like to earn some money, I'd be very happy to pay you.

Thanks!

AK74

NSC Patreon
Jan 19, 2010
Having removed the split hose, locating a replacement is proving to be a right royal PITA due to a non-standard connection rather than a BSP one.

Rather than faff around with it (we never used the attachment) I've bought an entire new tap (without spray hose). If any of our resident plumbers want to earn a few quid fitting it, the money's there for the taking.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Having removed the split hose, locating a replacement is proving to be a right royal PITA due to a non-standard connection rather than a BSP one.

Rather than faff around with it (we never used the attachment) I've bought an entire new tap (without spray hose). If any of our resident plumbers want to earn a few quid fitting it, the money's there for the taking.

Where in BN1 are you?
Obviously don’t put your address on here but the BN1 postcode covers a large area of Brighton.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Might get chance later in the week if bn9 can't get to you send a pm

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patreon
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Might get chance later in the week if bn9 can't get to you send a pm

You can do it mate as you live in Brighton, I would help if the OP really cannot find anyone.
I don’t really work in Brighton, only the outskirts and that’s if I can park, do you have a traders parking permit?

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
You can do it mate as you live in Brighton, I would help if the OP really cannot find anyone.
I don’t really work in Brighton, only the outskirts and that’s if I can park, do you have a traders parking permit?
No I dont have a traders permit as I tend to stay clear of jobs in the centre for the same reasons! or hope the customer has visitor permits [emoji1696]

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
No I dont have a traders permit as I tend to stay clear of jobs in the centre for the same reasons! or hope the customer has visitor permits [emoji1696]

I’ve picked up a quarterly job at Lower Rock Gardens.....first thing i asked was about a visitors permit

AK74

NSC Patreon
Jan 19, 2010
Thanks for the replies and PMs everyone.

We're at Fiveways (and always give visitors a parking permit!). [MENTION=27125]Wrong-Direction[/MENTION], I've replied to your PM.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here