Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] When do we hear ballot results

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
Sorry if this has been elsewhere but not seen it, so now we know we are tier2 and know it’s 2000 tickets when do we hear if we’re on of the 1 in 12?

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
3C96B1C5-C99F-4B64-8623-988A76B70B70.jpeg

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I think we will have to have a 'luckiest NSCer' competition. People stay in UNTIL they are not drawn out of the ballot.

Providing capacity stays at 2,000, if there is a 1 in 12 chance of being successful for the first game, there will only be a 1 in 144 chance of getting the first two games, a 1 in 1,728 chance of being able to attend the first three, and a 1 in 20,736 chance of going to all the first four.

That probably means ONE lucky season ticket holder will do it. But who????

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think we will have to have a 'luckiest NSCer' competition. People stay in UNTIL they are not drawn out of the ballot.

Providing capacity stays at 2,000, if there is a 1 in 12 chance of being successful for the first game, there will only be a 1 in 144 chance of getting the first two games, a 1 in 1,728 chance of being able to attend the first three, and a 1 in 20,736 chance of going to all the first four.

That probably means ONE lucky season ticket holder will do it. But who????

I’ve taken a challenge of getting a ticket to every game up on another thread so I’m happy to prove I can be the 1 in 20,000 man and attending all 4 :)

But seriously, is there any news on the first draw? Must be the next couple of days no?

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
There is no reason not do the draw ASAP so people can make plans ( or sell tickets on the exchange ) with maximum notice.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
It’s gonna be rigged my friends. There’s so much fraud. I have my best people on it and they are telling me the lottery machine is from Venezuela. They aren’t putting all STH into the ballot. Did you know there are actually more STH than tickets ? I did not know that. We will never accept the results of this fraudulent election.

SAC

May 21, 2014
Don't the PL have to agree to it first? Seems very unfair to let fans in some grounds and not others.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
1 hour before kick off!

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
Also ST holders living in tier three areas should I would have thought not be in this first ballot as were not supposed to travel anywhere other than to local food shops

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Just hand a letter hand delivered by Paul Barber thanking me for my loyal support and handing me a ticket for the Southampton game. Great service

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Don't the PL have to agree to it first? Seems very unfair to let fans in some grounds and not others.

So is it 'fair' that Man Utd have 70,000 home fans normally?

Is it 'fair' that Man City/Liverpool / Chelsea have three times the budget of others?

I really can't see the PL objecting - they've been crying out for fans to be let back in.

As for 'income' from the games I reckon it will cost more to open for 2,000 fans than the income generated.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS

Yeah 2000 fans in 20k-60k stadiums , big home advantage. No way PL will block it, as it is the first step to increasing capacities. If we wait for the Northerners to stop spreading it around to each other we'll be waiting years

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
But will everyone accept the results or demand a redraw for years to come

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here