• Other: please specify

Votes: 5 11.9%

• Total voters

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I always LOVED Saturdat's up to 30-years-old with football but they can be a bit overwhelming with people rushing everywhere now but they seemed so special as a family growing up.

Voted Sundat though. They're so special and I love the laid back nature to them but as Pasty says, work is so different now. Being on furlough and relaxed hours means no Mondat blues. I heard the theme tune to Howard's Way (on every Sundat night in the late eighties) the other week and it brought back all the memories of school for the week ahead and that theme made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Mummy! :tantrum:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Waking up, remembering its Saturdat and just turning over is always a special feeling. Plus she's always up before me, so the pleasant aroma of a perc coffee drifting up the stairs ready for when I slope down in my dressing gown is one of lifes small but not insignificant pleasures. Which is often what I give her before she gets up.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I heard the theme tune to Howard's Way (on every Sundat night in the late eighties) the other week and it brought back all the memories of school for the week ahead and that theme made the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. Mummy! :tantrum:

For me it was Tales of the Unexpected. That theme just screamed "Mondat is coming! Mondat is coming!"

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit’s Fridat!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Fridat for me, and a special mention to Bank holidat Mondats

although being self employed they used to be a bit of an anomoly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here