Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Film] Can Anyone Help With This Film Scene?

el punal

This has been bugging me for ages so if anyone can help that would be great. Basically, I saw an excerpt from what I reckon is a horror film. A girl and a bloke are in a bath (presumably a bit of hanky panky). She decides to duck her head under the water then resurfaces as a hideous ghoul. Just watching that scared the shit out of me because it was so unexpected.

Anyway, can anyone help with the name of the film and other details. Tremblingly thank you. :eek:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Ghoul 1975

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
"I spit on your grave" though she wasn't a ghoul it was quite horrific what she did with his Hampton though not undeserved ????

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
This has been bugging me for ages so if anyone can help that would be great. Basically, I saw an excerpt from what I reckon is a horror film. A girl and a bloke are in a bath (presumably a bit of hanky panky). She decides to duck her head under the water then resurfaces as a hideous ghoul. Just watching that scared the shit out of me because it was so unexpected.

Anyway, can anyone help with the name of the film and other details. Tremblingly thank you. :eek:

Home video :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here